Quick question regarding the FA Cup Final

Eight Times

I've been told I am probably getting two tickets on Wednesday, through a local skittles club.

I'm going to take my six year old son on Saturday, and I was wondering, would the ticket have to state that he is a child? Because

when I took him to Portsmouth away at the start of the season, I opted for a child ticket (concession), and I'm just checking he can

come into Wembley with any old ticket?

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

BBBBUUUTTT....To save you any heartache ill kindly take it off your hands...lol

I'm only getting two mate, otherwise I would have happily given you one, I'll get back onto my dad though, and

double check, but for our last three finals it has been just two.

Cheers Mikey, that's a huge relief.

No disrespect 'Six' but what the hell are a local 'skittles' club doing getting FA cup final tickets??

I mean its madness at the highest level!!

Fair play to you for taking your boy and I hope you have a great day, and this will cement your boy's love for Chelsea forever!

I just don't get how tickets end up in obscure places??

Edited by shedpensioner

it'll be fine, ticket goes into machine at the turnstyle. Nobody will question the ticket

I had a spare child ticket for the semi's against Arsenal one year and was told by the club that an adult could not get in on it because it was cheaper than an adult ticket. My wife did not go due to this, as we did not want to chance, one of us not getting in. I sold it on the train for a tenner to someone without a ticket, explaining I could not guarantee he would get in on it and it was a chance he'd have to take. 20 minutes later he was sitting beside me and said he had no problems whatsoever.

No disrespect 'Six' but what the hell are a local 'skittles' club doing getting FA cup final tickets??

I mean its madness at the highest level!!

Fair play to you for taking your boy and I hope you have a great day, and this will cement your boy's love for Chelsea forever!

I just don't get how tickets end up in obscure places??

Sorry mate, I've worded it completely wrong, it's not actually a skittles club, it's a football club in Bath, however my old man plays skittles for them, and knows a guy who is

a part of the Somerset FA, so it's a football club/skittles club, they've got a huge skittles lane attached to it.

I agree with you though, it's wrong, and I even mentioned it here

But I'd be mad to turn the tickets down, and if for some reason I picked up a third ticket, it would go to another blue, and at face value of course.

I don't know whether it's still the same but it used to be that all clubs affiliated to the FA could apply for an FA Cup Final ticket. Even the local Sunday League sides.

In '97 I got three!

One from my season ticket, one from the old membership club card system, and one from the Herts FA!

Ah, just checked my e-mail, and had this from Wembley

You will have been allocated tickets via your club through your local county FA. With regards to entering the stadium with a different type ticket, this will not matter, however you will need to speak to your CFA who may need to amend the name on the ticket.

Don't ever recall it having a name on, usually me and my dad are just given a letter with it.

Sorry mate, I've worded it completely wrong, it's not actually a skittles club, it's a football club in Bath, however my old man plays skittles for them, and knows a guy who is

a part of the Somerset FA, so it's a football club/skittles club, they've got a huge skittles lane attached to it.

I agree with you though, it's wrong, and I even mentioned it here http://www.thesheden...se/page__st__20

But I'd be mad to turn the tickets down, and if for some reason I picked up a third ticket, it would go to another blue, and at face value of course.

Mate, not having a go at you, I'd snap one up anyway I could as well, just think that the whole system is wrong and is a ticket touts wet dream!

I don't know whether it's still the same but it used to be that all clubs affiliated to the FA could apply for an FA Cup Final ticket. Even the local Sunday League sides.

In '97 I got three!

One from my season ticket, one from the old membership club card system, and one from the Herts FA!

I might have said this in previous seasons, but when I was a lad my great-uncle used to run the tea-shed at Chippenham Town FC and used to get two tickets to the FA Cup final every year. He didn't like football but just loved making tea. Anyway, when he died, we were sorting out his house and, in a drawer, there was a huge pile of unused Cup Final tickets. He never went and never gave them away, just put them in the drawer. I mentioned this to one of his oppos at the football club and he said that they got loads every year, and anyone who wanted to go got a ticket.

Seems like not much changes

I might have said this in previous seasons, but when I was a lad my great-uncle used to run the tea-shed at Chippenham Town FC and used to get two tickets to the FA Cup final every year. He didn't like football but just loved making tea. Anyway, when he died, we were sorting out his house and, in a drawer, there was a huge pile of unused Cup Final tickets. He never went and never gave them away, just put them in the drawer. I mentioned this to one of his oppos at the football club and he said that they got loads every year, and anyone who wanted to go got a ticket.

Seems like not much changes

Yorkley, has anyone in the family kept these? They might be worth a few bob, especially unused with the stubs still attached.

Sadly not mate, this was way back in the 70's and people didn't think like that then - in those days, they were just rubbish that had to be chucked. Nowadays, we'd be on Flog It or they'd be on Ebay as soon as!

Sadly not mate, this was way back in the 70's and people didn't think like that then - in those days, they were just rubbish that had to be chucked. Nowadays, we'd be on Flog It or they'd be on Ebay as soon as!

Why should you be flogged? Despite all your tattoos, I think you don't deserve that at all.

:getmycoat:

Mate, not having a go at you, I'd snap one up anyway I could as well, just think that the whole system is wrong and is a ticket touts wet dream!

I agree buddy, it is wrong.

I've only got the two tickets, so no spares lads, otherwise you'd both be on the top of my list.

I'm in Entrance P, block 531, I presume that's with the Chelsea lot? bloody hope so.