BANNER ON THE MATT HARDING

CFC_RFC_TID!

Bit presumptious stating "We all clearly want him back" isn't it?

Benitez hasn't done too bad a job so far, and although he'd never have been on my list of wanted managers, he has done a pretty good job of ssteadying the ship through a rough time. Jose coming home would doubtless please a large number of us, me included truth be told, but I can't see anything constructive coming of the protest you're touting. I'll get behind our manager of the time, whoever it may be, purely for the purpose of supporting my team, thick and thin.

Bit presumptious stating "We all clearly want him back" isn't it?

Benitez hasn't done too bad a job so far, and although he'd never have been on my list of wanted managers, he has done a pretty good job of ssteadying the ship through a rough time. Jose coming home would doubtless please a large number of us, me included truth be told, but I can't see anything constructive coming of the protest you're touting. I'll get behind our manager of the time, whoever it may be, purely for the purpose of supporting my team, thick and thin.

MK I agree with you on lots and lots, but on this post I just can't agree.

It has nothing to do with him steadying the ship, in fact I couldn't care less what he does until he leaves!

The day that man leaves this club can't come to soon for me, and I suspect for many others, he's just a fraud!

IMO there are more important messages to convey - Benitez, Lampard, Cole...

Agree.. I don't want Jose back. It never works second time around and I don't want him to tarnish his legendary status by coming back and things not working out.

I'd rather move on and get someone else, someone like Klopp @ Dortmund. I believe AVB would have been good but he came too soon and tried too much too early.

I'm probably in the minority but Jose coming back just doesn't sit with me all that well. If it was for just the remainder then Yes by all means as he is an impact manager but to oversee the changes in our squad etc I don't believe he would succeed.

Archived