----------------------------------------------------
-Rafael - Vertogen - Shawcross - Baines-
---------------Fellaini - Carrick----------------
-----Mata --------- Suarez ---------- Bale----
------------------------RVP-----------------------

I'm not too sure about Shawcross. Granted I watch sweet F all of Stoke due to rather poking my eyes with a sharp metal pole but I think players like Jagelkia, Agger or Ashley Williams. Also due to my huge dislike of all things Man United will do my best not to include Carrick in there.

----------------------Begovic

-----------------------------------------------------

--Zabaleta--Vertongen--Williams--Baines--

----------Dembele--------Fellaini---------------

-----Mata-------------Suarez------------Bale--

------------------RVP---------------------------

I know it's a bit crazy only having one United player in there considering they are sprinting away with the league but back in 09/10 i'm pretty sure we only had two players in there so screw it. 

Also just could not manage to fit Michu in there despite him being the absolute man and having an incredible season.

Was also really struggling with my keeper and tossing up between petr, lloris, begovic, mignolet but ended up going for begovic as he has put up some big numbers for my fantasy

Fellaini hasn't even played DM much, if at all. Schneiderlin has been much better and is my view a much better DM than Fellaini, should have included him in my team above but I forgot. Take out De Guzman and put him in for mine.

Michu has to be there in the team of the season. I'd go with him and Suarez up front. Mata, Fellaini, Carrick and Bale in he middle and Zabaleta, Vertonghen, Evans and Baines at the back with Begovich between the sticks.

Archived