This has annoyed me! (JT Rumour)

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Craig burley, a guy who quite frankly i believe to be a total bell-end has just gone and made things even harder for me to like about him. 

He has reportedly said he would like to see Mourinho ditch JT. Try to read this without getting angry  :mad:

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/chelsea/news/burley-urges-mourinho-to-ditch-terry_89358.html

"If Terry gets a new contract I'll emigrate somewhere – it's not going to happen. If (Roman) Abramovich wanted anybody out of the club, he is head and shoulders above the rest because of the problems he has brought and the aggravation."

"His best days as a footballer are behind him – that is a simple fact. I can understand the club's point of view and I can understand the supporters' frustration but the club has to move on and rebuild."

Sounds like everyone's favourite pundit has been chewing some lemons along with his breakfast whisky - I guess if we ditch JT for being too old and sh*t it will make Craig Burley feel less bitter about that exact same thing happening to him. I think they call this projection in psychology - the man has more teeth than sense.

I propose that we hold him to the part in bold.

I can tell burley a thing or two that is true, like his dad's a massive pervert and used to regularly be seen (by me) in night clubs in Derby leching on 18 year old students, some of which were stupid enough to go home with him.

Edited by barak81

I can tell burley a thing or two that is true, like his dad's a massive pervert and used to regularly be seen (by me) in night clubs in Derby leching on 18 year old students, some of which were stupid enough to go home with him.

Maybe he'd borrowed Craig's false teeth for the night.

"If (Roman) Abramovich wanted anybody out of the club, he is head and shoulders above the rest because of the problems he has brought and the aggravation.

That's right. Every time a new manager has come in in the past decade, it's because JT got the previous one sacked. Which is why the first thing every new manager has done has been to, errr, retain that backstabbing troublemaker as captain.