Boycotting hibs/hearts

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

It's possibe that such a boycott may be considered because when Rangers were forced into administration almost entirely as a result of the actions of one man, the SPL clubs voted overwhelmingly not to allow the new Rangers to play in the SPL whilst simultaneously pushing for the imposition of the maximum possible penalties.

Rangers were subsequently found guilty of many of the initial chargers, see the SPL EBT Commission Statement thread and Rangers Go Into Administration for further background information.

Guest RFC_CFC

We won't be boycotting.

I can't wait to sit in Tynecastle or Easter Road again and watch the gers rip them to shreds.

Karma has brought those clubs to where they are and it's fitting one of them won't be back for a while yet.

Guest RFC_CFC

I wholeheartedly agree. It brings me great pain to see you inbred runts in Easter Road so the less the better. I thought this was supposed to be a Chelsea forum, this The Rangers section is utter nonsense.

Stay out it then....

Pretty simple

I wholeheartedly agree. It brings me great pain to see you inbred runts in Easter Road so the less the better. I thought this was supposed to be a Chelsea forum, this The Rangers section is utter nonsense.

What on earth are you rabbiting on about?  Nobody forces you to enter this section.  Go and find the sections which you approve of!

If you find it ridiculous that "someone" has blamed Hibs and Hearts, why are you using an abusive expression like "inbred runts in Easter Road" to describe the Hibbies. I don't follow your logic there.

Guest RFC_CFC

Very good. You're clearly just a bitter hun.

Sectarian jibes is it now.

What a pathetic little rodent you are.

It is particularly disappointing from someone with the noble title and name of JT.

Sorry Moi, you know I have the utmost respect for you, but this rangers section is an embarrassment. It's not the 70's the casuals aren't running about. It's a cringeworthy thing for the older generations to cling too.

Before someone says don't come in it then, I seen hibs mention from the main page as the last thread commented on.

Please boycott Easter Road. The last thing we need is anymore unwashed dirtying the seats.

Rangers cheated pure and simple. The club should be dead and buried never mind starting from the bottom. What makes you think you're entitled to automatic qualification back to the SPL? Have a f**king word, you deserved nothing of the sort. If you get promoted next year are you just gonna not attend any away ground? What an embarrassing idea lol.

Also, this section should he renamed THE Rangers. Rangers FC went bust in 2012! ;)

Sorry Moi, you know I have the utmost respect for you, but this rangers section is an embarrassment. It's not the 70's the casuals aren't running about. It's a cringeworthy thing for the older generations to cling too.

Before someone says don't come in it then, I seen hibs mention from the main page as the last thread commented on.

Please boycott Easter Road. The last thing we need is anymore unwashed dirtying the seats.

Rangers cheated pure and simple. The club should be dead and buried never mind starting from the bottom. What makes you think you're entitled to automatic qualification back to the SPL? Have a f**king word, you deserved nothing of the sort. If you get promoted next year are you just gonna not attend any away ground? What an embarrassing idea lol.

Also, this section should he renamed THE Rangers. Rangers FC went bust in 2012! ;)

Hark, I hear a Hibs fan hurting horribly following the Hamilton hembarrassment.

(the above sentence is what is known as dropping an H-Bomb)

Get in there my man!!!

Get in there my man!!!

Know what, you're really nothing but a troll. no better than DownTheFront and all his other incarnations. The justifications and the reasoning for this section - a Rangers sub-forum in the Non-Chelsea section of this site have been gone through countless times.

And yet you, in your wisdom, having registered a little over a month ago, have decided that this section is "utter nonsense".

Really? To address EdinburghBlues points, the ties between the two clubs are closer now than ever they were back in the '70s. There are Chelsea related threads on Rangers forum. Elsewhere I've posted quotes from Rangers fans in tribute of Didier Drogba. There are many, many more examples.

Rangers did NOT cheat. Rangers were subsequently exonerated of much of what they were initially accused, but the penalties imposed - largely at the behest of the remaining SPL clubs, were not reduced.

And what's more, there were many Rangers fans who were quite happy to start again in the SPL League 2. 

This: "It's possibe that such a boycott may be considered because when Rangers were forced into administration almost entirely as a result of the actions of one man, the SPL clubs voted overwhelmingly not to allow the new Rangers to play in the SPL whilst simultaneously pushing for the imposition of the maximum possible penalties" was in response to the question posed by another member of the original post as to why such a boycott may be considered. In fact the original post is the only one here that actually supports a boycott.

What is utter nonsense is some new member addressing other members of this forum as "bitter huns" and "inbred runts".

if there's anything else you want to know, then I suggest you take the time and trouble to look round and find out what's what.