Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carrickblue

Last chance. New era.

Well the dawning of a new era was short lived. I expect a real overhaul at Ibrox this summer, the club can't afford to do anything else. Next season's promotion battle will be tough. Hibs will be there or there abouts and others, perhaps QoS or St Mirren will be in with a shout.

I think Rangers need a few talented, hungry young players, relying on Miller, Lee McCullough, Boyd etc just won't cut it 

Well the dawning of a new era was short lived. I expect a real overhaul at Ibrox this summer, the club can't afford to do anything else. Next season's promotion battle will be tough. Hibs will be there or there abouts and others, perhaps QoS or St Mirren will be in with a shout.

I think Rangers need a few talented, hungry young players, relying on Miller, Lee McCullough, Boyd etc just won't cut it

Feeling is we are about to appoint Mark Warburton in the next few days and that would be a fantastic appointment IMO.

We need to get it done fast and start bringing in players as 11 left yesterday (thank god).

"Rangers released 11 players on May 31. Farewell – and not necessarily a fond one – to Steve Simonsen, Lee Robinson, Lee McCulloch, Bilel Mohsni, Steven Smith, Jon Daly, Ian Black, Richard Foster, Kyle Hutton, Kris Boyd and Sebastien Faure"

With Mark's knowledge of the English game I hope he will bring in the right players to build a squad who can win this division and be good enough to hold their own in the SPLF.

Must get up to Ibrox next season as it's a while since I've been there. Will stay with family and get the supporters bus in. Two of my cousins have ST in the Main Stand.

What supporters club mate?

Sorry don't check on here much!

What supporters club mate?

Sorry don't check on here much!

Hi mate. My family live in Larkhall. Would get the supporters bus from Curly's pub. Do you know it?

Hi mate. My family live in Larkhall. Would get the supporters bus from Curly's pub. Do you know it?

Yes mate! I'm originally from the area but now live in Glasgow, have travelled on it a few times!

Feeling optimistic about next season.

Wes Foderingham checks in for a medical as Rangers prepare to announce the keeper as their latest signing

• 11:13, 3 JULY 2015
  • BY RECORD SPORT ONLINE

THE former Swindon No.1 is poised to join the likes of Danny Wilson and Ford Kiernan at Ibrox as Mark Warburton continues to add to his squad.

Pete Norton/Getty ImagesGettyImages-166307234.jpg

Wes Foderingham during his time at Swindon

RANGERS target Wes Foderingham is today having a medical as the club prepares to announce him as their latest signing.

Record Sport Online revealed at the start of this week the Ibrox outfit had opened talks with the former Swindon Town keeper.

And now they are closing in on his capture as Mark Warbuton further strengthens his squad ahead of a promotion push.

The new manager has already signed Danny Wilson and Rob Kiernan as well as having players such as Reece Wabara and Andy Halliday on trial.Foderingham should become the latest to sign on if he is given the nod from medics today.

The shot-stopper is a free agent after leaving Swindon, where he had a bust-up with then boss Paolo di Canio.

The firebrand Italian hauled off Foderingham after just 21 minutes during a game against Preston three years ago. They then traded insults before di Canio ripped into him during a post-match rant.

Should he sign, Foderingham would attempt to displace Cammy Bell as No.1 after back-up keepers Steve Simonsen and Lee Robinson were released at the end of last season.

[/size][/font]

Yes mate! I'm originally from the area but now live in Glasgow, have travelled on it a few times!

Feeling optimistic about next season.

Thanks. Feeling optimistic as well. Have read some of the posts on Follow Follow and people on there are optimistic and excited about next season. Season ticket sales are doing well.