Poll: Do you agree with the decision to sack José?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Do you agree with José's sacking?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with José's sacking?

• Yes
    • No

I wonder if the fans calling for him to stay would have said the same if we didn't win any of the next months fixtures, slowly slipping into relegation zone. I don't see what José could have done more if relations had been divided between the group. My worry is now the fans start getting on the player's and boards backs without knowing the full story.

Edited by enigma

Barry I'll leave it at this:

The quotes are out there, I don't think you're capable of grasping the points I'm making and I don't want to derail the thread with increasingly exasperated mockery of you. Actually I'd like to apologise for that mockery - if you don't understand it you don't deserve to be mocked. Largely everything you have put across I feel I've already addressed emphatically but I will add that yes, the players aren't entirely absolved of blame.

I will repeat this though:

When most players are in form but a few aren't you need to question the players. When most are out of form you have to question the manager.