The Arsenal fans today...

...did something you would never , ever catch proper fans doing.

Im sure you all heard it. At first I thought it was something else, but no there it was, unmistakable. 'Liver-pool, Liver-pool'

I would rather die than sing the name of a rival football team, but today they did. I know it was in pure antagonism but name me another set of fans in this country who would do that.

On top of that did anyone else notice just how many empty seats their were at the end for the Arsenal players lap of honour ? Nothing beats getting that early tube eh ? Forget the players hard work for 38 games.

That new stadium is magnificent but its wasted on those tossers.

They know not what they do and they are crap and they know they are. Another disappointing season without silverware and no perspective for the next season to come into the top two. What else do you expect from their support?

they were tragic all round...the way they celebrated at the final whistle cos they'd officially cost us the league icon_rolleyes.gif how sad, no wonder their team hasn't come close to winning anything all season...outplayed by 10 men on their own ground

They also did the now obligatory whistling when we have the ball. Their jealousy hit new depths today. Shame Sky were too busy patting Sirralix on the back to actually point out to the average fan which team played the football today. The Arse are a shadow of the club (yes, club, not team) that they were 5 years ago. Small-minded is being kind to them - they are plant-life!

What would you expect of scum who wrote the type of things they did after JT's injury in the CCF ? stuff about him dying etc! up until that point I had always given them the benefit of the doubt, calling it banter, that sort of thing, but after that, I began to see them for what they really are! vile nasty little runts, who think they are aristocrats, but wouldn't recognise one in the house of lords !

They also did the now obligatory whistling when we have the ball. Their jealousy hit new depths today. Shame Sky were too busy patting Sirralix on the back to actually point out to the average fan which team played the football today. The Arse are a shadow of the club (yes, club, not team) that they were 5 years ago. Small-minded is being kind to them - they are plant-life!

it made me laugh today when on the few occasions we did hit long balls they did a loud chant of 'hoof', yet not only were we playing them off the park but they were hitting most of the long balls and only scored because of a long punt

it made me laugh today when on the few occasions we did hit long balls they did a loud chant of 'hoof', yet not only were we playing them off the park but they were hitting most of the long balls and only scored because of a long punt

Dead right! They kept pumping it up to Eddie Boyo (he is Welsh, isn't he?) and JT just dealt with it without any problem at all.

Pity so many of you moan now. I said on this same forum some time (not so long ago) that Arse and their fans are atrocious. No need to shout now. They do what they are accustomed doing and will always do. Most of the Arse and ManUre fans are ungracious in victory or defeat. It makes no difference.

I was at the game on Sunday and after coming out witnessed the most sickening thing I have heard at a football match

We came out on the way to the tube by the big ARSENAL letters and standing just next to a row of PC Plods from Trumpton ( I mean that aswell) was a so called gooner shouting

"Helicopter rides - come and get your helicopter rides"

At which point I shouted at him - " you sick C*** - that's f****** sick - you aught to be ashamed at yourself - that woman lost her husband and her son in that crash"

Then I shouted at the copper

" Oh aren't you gonna do anything about that then"

To which he replied pushing up his specs on his nose

"I'm sorry I don't understand - I didn't hear anything"

"your'e effing useless then being here aren't you" - I replied

At which point my dad dragged me away before I let rip at PC Plod from Trumpton

Scum is all I can say