CR Vasco da Gama

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Thank, thank you so much! Its a pleasure to talk about Vasco here, whever i go i have a mission, that is make every person to be a Vasco fan, if you guys are Chelsea, ill be glad to present you Vasco and i hope that i will make Vasco your second team, this is a mission for me.

I will make a little description about vasco, ill post the 2023 squad, posts about games at every championship Vasco will play this year, i hope you guys can visit here and discuss, i will share links of the games if you guys want to watch, videos. This is will be a great topic here at Chelsea Forum.

By the way, you guys make me like chelsea even more, all the people accepted me so well, i was afraid to be a idiot coming here and talking about andrey only, be a vasco fan and etc.

There are many things to insert here at this topic, I'll put the information over time, it's a lot of history.

Clube de Regatas Vasco da Gama (CRVG)

Vasco was founded as a rowing club in 1898, by a group of 63 young men, Portuguese immigrants and Portuguese descendants, gathered in the neighborhood of Saúde. The name chosen was Club de Regatas Vasco da Gama, because that year the 400th anniversary of the famous admiral's trip to India was celebrated. 

is on display in the trophy room in São Januário. On April 7, 1924, the then president José Augusto Prestes signed the manifesto that became known as the Historical Response, communicating that Vasco would refuse to compete in the main division of Rio de Janeiro without its black players, a requirement that had been imposed by the leaders of the time. The symbolic dimension of the attitude, considered insurgent in those times when elite football was the privilege of whites, transformed the Cruzmaltino club into a banner in the fight against racism in Brazilian sport. Vasco was the first club to open the way to black players in Brazil.

image.png.6067720dd3cb68530de0f6e9dcfe7a29.png

Founded August 21, 1898 (124 years)

Located on: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Stadium: Sao januario, Capacity : 21000

Nenhuma descrição de foto disponível.

Main title that Vasco wins over the history

- Copa Libertadores da América: 1998;

- Copa Mercosul: 2000.

- Campeonato Sul-americano de Campeões: 1948;

- Campeonato Brasileiro: 1974, 1989, 1997 e 2000.

- Copa do Brasil: 2011.

- Campeonatos Estaduais (Carioca): 1923, 1924, 1929, 1934, 1936, 1945, 1947, 1949, 1950, 1952, 1956, 1958, 1970, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1988, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1998, 2003 e 2015.

- Campeonato Carioca série B: 1922;

- Taça Guanabara: 1965, 1976, 1977, 1986, 1987, 1990, 1992, 1994, 1998, 2000 e 2003;

- Taça Rio: 1984, 1988, 1992, 1993, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2003 e 2004;

- Copas Rio de Janeiro: 1992 e 1993;

- Torneios Municipais: 1944, 1945, 1946 e 1947;

- Torneios Início: 1926, 1929, 1930, 1931, 1932, 1942, 1944, 1945, 1948 e 1958;

- Campeonato Brasileiro série B: 2009;

- Torneio Rio-São Paulo: 1958, 1966 e 1999;

2023 Kits:

1st Kit

Shop Vasco | Loja do Vasco - Produtos Exclusivos

2nd Kit:

image.png.10c9d6d2ffa3cadca01b273a4f678ac3.png

Vasco 3rd Kit:

Camisa Vasco Oficial III 2022 Kappa Masculina

Historic Players:

Roberto Dinamite † :

Best Roberto Dinamite GIFs | Gfycat

Romario:

Romário Beijando Cruz De Malta GIF | Gfycat

Edmundo:

Best Vasco X Flamerda Edmundo GIFs | Gfycat ( He scores against manchester united on this Gif at Fifa Club World Cup Championship) 

Juninho Pernambucano:

Pin em gifs

Edited by VascoRF92

7 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

That third kit is incredible.

Been doing some research on Vasco and looks like you've struggled a lot in recent years with a few relegations, which never happened before. Is that down to poor management or bad ownership or what? @VascoRF92

One of the big problems that Vasco had been facing in recent times was the internal fight of its leaders for power, a political fight, here different from Chelsea for example, we have elections every 3 years to decide who will be the next president, from this year it will be different, Vasco had 70% bought by the company 777 partners, which now takes care of the club's football and other areas, 30% stayed with the associative club, so today they do not have any power to rule the club , interfere, we fans didn't want it to be sold, but it was necessary and today things have changed for the better. But that was the big reason why we were relegated so many times, the lack of affection from past managers with Vasco.

On 24/01/2023 at 01:47, RIP Mourinho said:

That third kit is incredible.

Been doing some research on Vasco and looks like you've struggled a lot in recent years with a few relegations, which never happened before. Is that down to poor management or bad ownership or what? @VascoRF92

Yeah love that third kit.

7 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Who made that first assist? Looks a saucy little player 

Vasco are now my number 1 team, viva la Vasco or whatever is said in Brazil 

That's the spirit! My goal is to make everyone here to have vasco as a second team!

The first assist was made by our new LB (Lucas piton), 22 years, one of the best players in the match yesterday.

The second assist was made my our new striker, a very tall guy but with a lot of skill, just missing the goal, he deserved it!

Here in Brazil, the way in which the fans refer to Vasco, since a long time, is just shouting in the stadium "VASCO!!!!"

Including Henry (soccer player), yes the world champion player, Arsenal player and etc, he is Vasco and became Vasco when he was watching the FIFA Club World Cup and heard the crowd at the maracana screaming Vasco Vasco!!!!!.

We have many cheering chants, but the classic chant of "VASCO!!" always creeps me out.

Edited by VascoRF92

2 hours ago, VascoRF92 said:

That's the spirit! My goal is to make everyone here to have vasco as a second team!

The first assist was made by our new LB (Lucas piton), 22 years, one of the best players in the match yesterday.

The second assist was made my our new striker, a very tall guy but with a lot of skill, just missing the goal, he deserved it!

Here in Brazil, the way in which the fans refer to Vasco, since a long time, is just shouting in the stadium "VASCO!!!!"

Including Henry (soccer player), yes the world champion player, Arsenal player and etc, he is Vasco and became Vasco when he was watching the FIFA Club World Cup and heard the crowd at the maracana screaming Vasco Vasco!!!!!.

We have many cheering chants, but the classic chant of "VASCO!!" always creeps me out.

We have many cheering chants, but the classic chant of "VASCO!!" always give me goosebumps

Vasco is looking to sign with a CDM and CB.

The CB is Manuel Capasso, a centerback 26 years old that plays on Atletico Tucuman from Argentina, a great CB, strong, good on aerial balls, it will be a great sign for Vasco this season.

Atlético Tucumán aumentou pedida para liberar Manuel Capasso e Vasco não  aceitou | NETVASCO

The other name is Santiago Hezze, modern CDM. Player of physical strength and marking, but who also has good ball output and steps in the area. Hezze (21 years old) plays for Huracan (argentina), its a wonder kid from Argentina and coming to Vasco.

Gols e jogadas de Santiago Hezze, cogitado no Vasco - Vasco Notícias

Edited by VascoRF92

• 1 month later...