Harry Kane

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Okay, it is a long-shot.  But IF Harry is homesick and he wants to come back to London.  Poch is a mate of his, etc.

From the BBC . . .

Chelsea are monitoring Harry Kane's situation at Bayern Munich amid reports the 30-year-old England striker is not completely happy

Wouldn't make huge sense for him to move, but if he does where does he go? City have Haaland, Liverpool maybe if they want to fund their new manager. Arsenal would completely ruin his Spurs legacy, Newcastle maybe but arguably a bigger risk than us. Maybe back to spurs?

Think you'd be nuts to say anything other than yes to him if we could make it happen. Finances would have to work though and Bayern aren't exactly known for giving away bargains. 

Considering we won't be able to offer him CL football next season and a good chance we won't be competing for the PL title as well, why would he even want to come here? If I'm Harry Kane, this would make no sense to me unless things are so bad between him and Tuchel that he would literally move anywhere but Bayern.

5 hours ago, Girish said:

Considering we won't be able to offer him CL football next season and a good chance we won't be competing for the PL title as well, why would he even want to come here? If I'm Harry Kane, this would make no sense to me unless things are so bad between him and Tuchel that he would literally move anywhere but Bayern.

TT confirmed as leaving at the end of the season. Kane stays put.

No brainer if he wanted to come to us, would make us top 4 and champions league. My concern is his injury record before Bayern. man has glass ankles so probably spend 200 million on him in summer. 

Sadly for Kane his move to Bayern came about 4 years too late to win silverware.