Cfcnet

Jakalele

Ok it's a long one but basically

They want a banner to take to home games and put in the Shed. So they're taking donations so I duly donate, not much as has been pointed out in their attempts to belittle me. So I thought well I thought it would be more of a flag to sort of pass over each other before the game should have probably read it more carefully. But then i'm sarcastically pointed out to by one Toby Brown that i'm in fact talking about flag and not a banner. So then I ask if there is going to be more than one and he agrees but then says these things take a while to produce and don't just ' come out of thin air' again rather sarcastically.

I then message him back saying I never said that this was the case and if he wants to be like that then he could keep us better informed as we are giving out money and we never really know where we are and that also it only takes about a week to produce a banner. Then he says that I am questioning his intergrity and that he doesn't have time for me and that I should read more closely instead of ' having to be spoon fed every two minutes'. ?? Work that one out.

So then I PM'ed him saying it's no wonder that so many people hate CFCnet as it's full of a bunch of arrogant tossers.

So then in the morning one of his little mates sends me one back telling me my warn level (HA!) has been raised and that of course people are going to hate CFCnet as they are jealous because it's the biggest and the best footballing site around (HAHA!)

and that I don't get to talk to people who have more passion and understanding of Chelsea than I ever will ( Which probably pissed me off the most ) Like sh*t.

and the same old sh*t like I need to be spoon fed and I should grow up and change my nappy or something and I can have my sh*tty donation back.

To which I replied No the reason people hate Cfcnet is because you're a bunch of arrogant self important twats and not to delude themselves otherwise.

and that they don't know anything about my passion for Chelsea

and they're the one clearly trying to talk down to me a being a bunch of twats.

and I would definatly not make a significant contribution especially to their sh*tty magazine.

Now i'm banned but I'm f**king steaming to put it lightly.

Anyone else had any similar experiences?? ( Sorry about the length)

So then in the morning one of his little mates sends me one back telling me my warn level (HA!) has been raised and that of course people are going to hate CFCnet as they are jealous because it's the biggest and the best footballing site around (HAHA!)

)

You can add lying sods to your list of insults then -cfcnet is a poor mans Shed End icon_wink.gif

)

You can add lying sods to your list of insults then -cfcnet is a poor mans Shed End icon_wink.gif

Too Right lol.

I was using that forum for a while, and they do seem to have some good inside knowledge but I found the moderators to be a complete bunch of tossers, it was almost a case of any excuse to tell you off. And that really is what they're like, I was suprised they don't have a "you're a very naughty boy" emoticon!

I was using that forum for a while, and they do seem to have some good inside knowledge but I found the moderators to be a complete bunch of tossers, it was almost a case of any excuse to tell you off. And that really is what they're like, I was suprised they don't have a "you're a very naughty boy" emoticon!

Exactly Especially as they rely on outside donations to stay afloat you would think they would make an extra effort to be polite to not the other way round.

Yes, that are too full of themselves. Their forum is much too highly moderated. I do take a look at their forum from time to time, but rarely post on there.

The one big positive for CFCNET is that they have Victoria Shelly !!

BODY_1.JPG

n617226173_122963_9060.jpg

225_victoria_20.jpg

150_victoria_9.jpg

Right, not only are you talking crap but you are a bear faced liar too. So now we know the sort of person we're dealing with, let's look at the rubbish you've posted here.

Ok it's a long one but basically

They want a banner to take to home games and put in the Shed. So they're taking donations so I duly donate, not much as has been pointed out in their attempts to belittle me. So I thought well I thought it would be more of a flag to sort of pass over each other before the game should have probably read it more carefully. But then i'm sarcastically pointed out to by one Toby Brown that i'm in fact talking about flag and not a banner. So then I ask if there is going to be more than one and he agrees but then says these things take a while to produce and don't just ' come out of thin air' again rather sarcastically.

You donated a whole ?2. Whilst we appreciate all donations to the banners, it doesn't give you carte blanch to abuse one of the main men in sorting it all out. It wasn't me who 'sarcastially' pointed out that it was a banner, not a flag, as you full know; http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?sh ... 8469&st=75

So, it was Pete Bull, Homerdaz and others you were speaking to about the banners, I wasn't involved at this point.

I then message him back saying I never said that this was the case and if he wants to be like that then he could keep us better informed as we are giving out money and we never really know where we are and that also it only takes about a week to produce a banner. Then he says that I am questioning his intergrity and that he doesn't have time for me and that I should read more closely instead of ' having to be spoon fed every two minutes'. ?? Work that one out.

You PM'd Pete Bull, and he was keeping you as informed as he could. All of these disagreements were with Pete.

Now, seeing as between the three of us we have over 10,000 members to deal with, the shed campaign, the banners, the Fans Forum, all ticketing issues and more, you could show a little more patience. We get no complaints, and the only one we have had is from you, due to impatience.

So then I PM'ed him saying it's no wonder that so many people hate CFCnet as it's full of a bunch of arrogant tossers.

You had a post put on hold my a moderator for the following exchange;

What are you trying to say? Maybe if you're talking about my integrity then perhaps you should speak to Toby, or Peter.

To be truthful, I don't have time for you. I'm sure that I'll update as soon as I possibly can, or like Homerdaz said, perhaps if you read through the thread then you can work things out for yourself without having to be spoon fed every two minutes.

You really start to understand why many people hate CFCnet because of arrogant tossers like you. I'm not even going to dignify your points with a response. At the end of the day I give money for this and the website so don't get so cocky.

Now, telling a senior staff member not to get 'cocky' and an 'arrogant tosser' is nothing but the behavior of a petulant child, as you are again showing in this thread here.

The post was highlighted to me and in accordance with the Forum Rules at CFCnet, I upped your warn level.

and that I don't get to talk to people who have more passion and understanding of Chelsea than I ever will ( Which probably pissed me off the most ) Like sh*t.

and the same old sh*t like I need to be spoon fed and I should grow up and change my nappy or something and I can have my sh*t donation back.

To which I replied No the reason people hate Cfcnet is because you're a bunch of arrogant self important twats and not to delude themselves otherwise.

and that they don't know anything about my passion for Chelsea

and they're the one clearly trying to talk down to me a being a bunch of twats.

and I would definatly not make a significant contribution especially to their sh*t magazine.

Now i'm banned but I'm f*****g steaming to put it lightly.

Anyone else had any similar experiences?? ( Sorry about the length)

So, not only do you have the people wrong, but what you also said to them at the time too. I upped your warn level, you responded with 'f**k off you red faced fool', so I banned you.

or someone got b*nned and didn't like it.

Got it in one, but not only doesn't recognise that he's acted like a tool, but then comes here to try and justify it to other people. How completely sad Jakelele, you can even have your two quid back if it means so much to you.

What? 'The Intelligent Forum'?

Top Boys and Girls doing a grand job, hats off to them.

Thanks mate, much appreciated. Nice place you've got here, not seen it before but will look in every now and again!

Cheers all, sorry to bring it to your doorstep.

Toby Brown

http://www.cfcnet.co.uk

icon_lol.gif

Defending your corner with pride there Toby!!

Fair play to you.

Maybe see you around

Cheers

Loz

p.s. We challenge your 10,000 to a Chelsea forum IQ test to see who can lay claim to the 'intelligent forum' tag icon_wink.gif

Archived