Gray sinks to a new low

Tim

Half time in the L*verpool game, and he just has the f*cking cheek to compare Gerrard's dive to try and win a pen, with an unspecified successful penalty win by the great Gianfranco, years ago.

Twat

Half time in the L*verpool game, and he just has the f*cking cheek to compare Gerrard's dive to try and win a pen, with an unspecified successful penalty win by the great Gianfranco, years ago.

tw*t

I watched that aswell and was fuming, if he's talking about any incident in particular (which i doubt he is) its probably the penalty we got in the Blackburn game in 98/99.

Also does anyone else feel that a dive like that should be a red for Gerrard (not just him anyone who dives in general) and a 3 match ban because if a penalty was given, Brad Freidal would have been sent off. And IMO Gerrard should get the same punishment he was trying to get for Freidal.

Two Liverpool players should of been sent off at Anfield but didn't shocker.

The person who writes Yahoo Live Commentary should be banned from writing for Liverpool games without any doubt, they're embarrassingly biased towards Liverpool.

gerrard dived 3 times and didnt get booked once. what a joke. plus skertl should have seen red as last man, and surprise surprise got a yellow.

Makes my blood boil the amount of favouritism Liverpool get, and the Sky commentators didnt bat an eye-lid.

Archived