First he kicks cech in the face...

JT26CFC

A slap in the face for AG though, especially coming from a fellow Isrealy. If somebody of Beach Towel's ability is thinking that then what are the rest thinking. It may be difficult to attract top class players to the club in the summer as well with Grant in charge.. Kenyon,Buck and Roman take note.

A slap in the face for AG though, especially coming from a fellow Isrealy. If somebody of Beach Towel's ability is thinking that then what are the rest thinking. It may be difficult to attract top class players to the club in the summer as well with Grant in charge.. Kenyon,Buck and Roman take note.

i agree completley and i can understand his point of view. I was just thinking of if this was said by a better player. we would be in serious trouble and for it to come out just as preperations are starting for next seasons squad i think it could hit us hard.

If i was a pro footballer and i had Milan, Barca, Utd or Arse knocking on the door along with chelsea one of my key considerations would be the manager and their tactics/ability and i think Chelsea would be bottom of that pile

This statement is the only useful thing Tal has done for our club since he arrived. He might be scheidt, but at he least he has the balls to say what others (probably many) in the team refuse to. Well done Tal, hope you find a nice mid table team to play for next season.

PS - And I don't mean us if it's true Grant is to be given £100m!

While I agree with most here that Grant is not the most adequate coach, Ben Haim knows his history in Israel probably better than anyone at Cobham or SB and probably has justifiable reservations. Nontheless, it was a completely unprofessional outburst that has the possibility of undermining the team's solidarity. He acted like a spoiled child who couldn't get the ice cream he wanted for dessert; he should have just sucked it up. He also acted like a player who wants to be sold. I wonder if he realized that he would receive such a hefty fine. Even Drogba didn't get fined after he threw his little fit at the French paper after Mourinho's dismissal.

To be fair to him, would ANY of the players we signed last summer have come to us if they new that Jose was about to be sacked?

Taking the point further - this summer, can anyone see any new signing we make saying "I came here because I want to play under Grant" ?

no tom they probably wont. but they might fancy playing for a club whos challenging for every trophy, in a fantastic stadium, with the best training facilities in europe, that pay well alongside some world class talent.

Archived