Absolutely Dejected :(

Gem

Absolutely dejected is exactly how i feel and probably how you lot felt in 2005 and 2007 and

i hope you lot do beat the mancs in the final and win the league...the lesser of two evils.

Also i think its about time Avram Grant recieved some support from the Chelsea fans....it was quite funny the other week when i heard chants of "you dont know what your doing" after taking ballack off before Chelsea went onto win.

ps. i hope those horrible plastic flags of yours are being recycled icon_wink.gif

Gem - will you marry me?

great thread!

More to come when I get in from work, found some beauties which I have emailed myself back home 429.gif

So that's Kev's babies, your hand in marriage... not a bad couple of days for me.

ps. i hope those horrible plastic flags of yours are being recycled icon_wink.gif

Yeah we recycled some up some scouse arses last night. Heated up one end first though then inserted the cold end so they burnt their fingers trying to get them out!!

Yeah we recycled some up some scouse arses last night. Heated up one end first though then inserted the cold end so they burnt their fingers trying to get them out!!

of course...

in all seriousness...are you lot not embarressed by the whole plastic flags thing ?

in all seriousness...are you lot not embarressed by the whole plastic flags thing ?

I'm not keen on them personally, but wouldn't say embarassed.

I'm more embarassed with the way Neil Barnett intrdouces the teams ''RRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeesenting the bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuues' He thinks he's the fella who does the boxing intro's.

And the sponser's singing competition they put on the screens at HT - now that's embarassing!!!!

I think the flags actually distract from the atmosphere to be honest.

What do you think of the Liverpool end being almost empty when Babel scored? Bit like those who left the final against Milan at halftime? Liverpool do have geat support, but only when it suits eh?

Gem - will you marry me?

great thread!

More to come when I get in from work, found some beauties which I have emailed myself back home 429.gif

So that's Kev's babies, your hand in marriage... not a bad couple of days for me.

I get a little computer trouble during the after match chat, and WHAM you run off with Kev icon_eek.gif Does Tim W know?

PS Thanks for the photos icon_lol.gif Any pics available of Grant on his knees?

Archived