The Official Shed End Euro 2008 Prediction Game

loz

Setting this up as a sticky now as I am on my holibobs tomorrow.

dkw has kindly agreed to manage this and is in the process of pulling the game together. ONce he has more info on it he will post it here.

Cheers dkw

i have done several leagues at work and have used the suns valuations, rules and points, and will do so again. once they begin their euros fantasy league then anyone wishing to join in can pick their team and place it on here. i will run the league and will update the table after every set of games. good luck everyone, ill be the team in the middle of the league as usual..... icon_lol.gif

There surely are lot of teams to follow since Chelsea players are in key positions in many teams. France, Germany, Czech, Portugal, my favorite team is Holland. Lot of young talented attacking players and attractive style of play. Also really interested to see how Huntelaar and VDV are playing since they just might join Chelsea one day. And every game for Holland is going to be huge since they are facing Italy, France and Romania in the group phase.

My money is on Germany though. They have enough experience to go all the way although they are a quite young team.

Archived