Our support at Old Trafford was magnificent ...

Star

One thing positive that can be taken from Sunday, was our support. I haven't been to an away game for a while, though performance wise it was a bad choice, we completely outsung their lot and it was a throw back to the old days for certain in more ways than one.

As for the game all I can say is all I was looking for was passion, commitment and desire, funnily enough just the same as the bad old days, whilst the result was the same there was nothing else.

It's harsh to pick out any player for special attention, but I am going to all the same, Ballack and Deco should never pull on a blue shirt ever again, as for Drogba, well i've stuck by him from the outset, but he has to go and damn quickly. In the January window, his body language tells me he doesn't want to play for Chelsea so he can fark off now as far as i'm concerned.

With Jose Mourinho watching on, all I can say is the team spirit, passion, will to win and groundwork he put in to deliver us two title's and countless cup's, was laid to rest, like the day when we thumped United 3-0 at the Bridge to claim our second title on the bounce, the opposite has happened and we now have to re-build, but that's not in our nature, it's the end boys, the end for sure.

I found out yesterday, from a member of the Chelsea board that the kids Arneson have brought to the club are on about £180,000 a year ?

Think that sum's up our financial situation, i've never felt so low after a game, I honestly felt some players were not trying, it's just not acceptable, especially when our fans have given everything for 90 mins and travelled bloody miles to get there.

What a 'kin mess we are in <_<

Out of interest star, did our players come and applaud the fans ?

Terry led them to our corner, Anelka, Ballack, Drogba and believe it or not Deco from the bench walked it !

Those are the five I noticed, think there was one other.

I found out yesterday, from a member of the Chelsea board that the kids Arneson have brought to the club are on about £180,000 a year ?

Probably posted before but I read yesterday that Tom Taiwo, who along with another player cost us £5.5m in compensation to Dirty L**ds went on loan to mighty Port Vale in September. He's back at Chelsea now, presumably picking up his £180,000 salary, as Port Vale opted not to extend the loan after the first month.

I agree with you Star we were great, our away support is still the best <_<

Dont agree with you about being in a mess, as far as I am concerned expectations are still far far to high, I am trying my best to ignore these forums at the moment. :D

I agree with you Star we were great, our away support is still the best <_<

Dont agree with you about being in a mess, as far as I am concerned expectations are still far far to high, I am trying my best to ignore these forums at the moment. :D

i agree .what a mess we are in even joe coles gone down the swanny and as for the rest of em well , how many shots on target nil mind you drogba nearly hit are fans with a shot ,southend must be larfin

Speaking of the support, did the Chelsea supporters really sing that Ronaldo should have died in the car crash?

I read something about it and to honest I think it's a disgrace if it's true. I hate Ronaldo, but to sing about him getting killed, that's just wrong :D

Speaking of the support, did the Chelsea supporters really sing that Ronaldo should have died in the car crash?

I read something about it and to honest I think it's a disgrace if it's true. I hate Ronaldo, but to sing about him getting killed, that's just wrong :D

I'd make an exception in his case. Complete tosser.

In my opinion, that is far far different from people singing about Munich or Hillsboro, where actual people died. That, imo, is totally indefensible.

I think that is banter, and im sure ronaldo has heard far worse. If asked one by one, I doubt few of our supporters would actually want his life to be taken away. And if anyone does, well, there are totally tossers in every group, no matter what.

You think some fans held back about Frank's mom? That was far more recent, and far more personal. There are bad apples in every bunch

I read something about it and to honest I think it's a disgrace if it's true. I hate Ronaldo, but to sing about him getting killed, that's just wrong :beg:

Afraid it was true, song went "Died in the tunnel you should have died in the tunnel"

Apart from that ... Old fav's like " Cm'on ,c'mon ,come along and sing this song we're the boys in blue from division two and we won't be there for long."

"Celery" and a classic to the tune of never walk alone " Neville Neville you're a cnut, you're a cnut, you'll always be a cnut."

Mixed in with "Carefree" "One Man Went to Mow" "Zigger Zagger" "Bouncy Bouncy" "Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea" "Over Land n sea" "You are my sunshine."

"Barcelona Real Madrid Tottenham are a load of ... " " La La La Chelsea" etc etc etc

"Tevez has a monkeys head " and "Enger -land "Enger-land" "One England Captaiin" "John Terry John Terry" response to their daft "Argentina Argentina"

"Shall we sing a song for you" "Old Trafford is so quiet."

and not forgetting after they went 3-0 up to their "Rent boys rent boys give us a song" - real laughing 'cos they made themselves look stupid!"

They also brought out this chinese violin player that no-one had heard of at half time - my girlfriend stopped me in full flight "Get your tits out for the lads - ER I only got to "Get ... !"

Archived