TwatFaced Arsef**k

Gem
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

As you can tell from my title, this is a question about Ian Wright. I'm pretty sure a while back he said Liverpool fans had so much class that they'd never boo their team.

Well after last night's showing, I was wondering if anyone had any idea where I could find the article he said it in. I've found one where he bashes us (one of many) about it but doesn't make mention of the scum.

Any help much appreciated! x

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/sunsport_columnists/2771758/Chelsea-fans-have-no-class.html

Reckon it's this one, and btw I didn't know who the hell you were talking about I thought Wenger must have been out running his mouth.

I was watching after the finish of our match last night and had a little chuckle to myself. Btw they are really warming to Joe up there.

Edited by Spiller86

Cheers Spiller, that's the one.

Just emails this to the link provided.

"Hi,

In an article you wrote in 2009, you state:

"...The Londoners should learn a few lessons from the fans up at Liverpool.

Considering the state of their team, they have every right to tear both Rafa Benitez and the team apart but they have stayed loyal.

Maybe too loyal, if the truth be known. But this is a club where fans know how to respect not only their own players, but visiting ones and that is something I have always admired..."

When can the footballing world expect you to eat humble pie and backtrack on your incorrect article? If you saw the game against Wolves last night then you know the fans booed their team more than I've ever heard. I can't believe you would spout such nonsense then not admit you were wrong - any self respecting man would. Hmm... Maybe that's why I don't expect one. 

Oh and treating opposing fans with respect? Are you aware of the Heysel disaster? 

Regards,

Gemma. "

If I don't hear back, I intend to set up an email address, perhaps several and just write:

"Ian Wright Wright Wright

Is a c**t c**t c**t"

Over and over and over.

I mentioned it in the falling our rivals thread, he really should be held accountable to some of the more twattish things he says, and this one was the most ridiculous. Its amazing how many deluded f**kwits hold the dippers up as some kind of fan perfection, when every other fan knows they are humourless, deluded pricks.

i only got to see the highligts of chelsea v bolton and i must say the fans seemm to get behind the team,i watched the liverpool game and i did nt hear one chant only thing i heard was so c**t with a rattle. could anyone that was at the game let me know if the fans got behind chelsea well lastnight. ps anyone going to bolton away?

Not that you need to add weight to what you have already sent to the twat Gem, thought you'd like further evidence of the 'best fans in the world' with this little classic from my 'scouse-loving' neighbour.

Introduction:

He moved in next door about 7 years ago. Year after year he's banged on about the history of his beloved club and how successful they've been. When he heard how long I'd been following the Blues he at least showed some admiration for my having followed us through thick and thin and followed it up with the fact he would do the same, then followed up with the unforgettable line (for me anyway) "not that I'll ever need to follow us through any bad times because we'll never have them".

Last weeks conversation:

Bumped into him last week for the first time in a while and after some general chit chat I asked him what was going on at Liverpool. He replied (and I kid you not), "I'm not doing football now. Can't face it so I've taken to watching rugby instead". Given we live in Northamptonshire I had to ask "So let me guess, would it be Northampton Saints you're into?" "Yes it is" said he to which I replied "They're top of the league aren't they?" to which he replied "Yes they are". "

There will be many others like this if their present run continues because let's face it this is the first real 'crisis' many of them would have faced in their lifetime. Last night was just another signal of how the tide is turning.

i only got to see the highligts of chelsea v bolton and i must say the fans seemm to get behind the team,i watched the liverpool game and i did nt hear one chant only thing i heard was so c**t with a rattle. could anyone that was at the game let me know if the fans got behind chelsea well lastnight. ps anyone going to bolton away?

There was a lot of booing from our fans at half time though nowhere near as bad as at Anfield

Not that you need to add weight to what you have already sent to the twat Gem, thought you'd like further evidence of the 'best fans in the world' with this little classic from my 'scouse-loving' neighbour.

Introduction:

He moved in next door about 7 years ago. Year after year he's banged on about the history of his beloved club and how successful they've been. When he heard how long I'd been following the Blues he at least showed some admiration for my having followed us through thick and thin and followed it up with the fact he would do the same, then followed up with the unforgettable line (for me anyway) "not that I'll ever need to follow us through any bad times because we'll never have them".

Last weeks conversation:

Bumped into him last week for the first time in a while and after some general chit chat I asked him what was going on at Liverpool. He replied (and I kid you not), "I'm not doing football now. Can't face it so I've taken to watching rugby instead". Given we live in Northamptonshire I had to ask "So let me guess, would it be Northampton Saints you're into?" "Yes it is" said he to which I replied "They're top of the league aren't they?" to which he replied "Yes they are". "

There will be many others like this if their present run continues because let's face it this is the first real 'crisis' many of them would have faced in their lifetime. Last night was just another signal of how the tide is turning.

Jesus, really? How on earth did you manage not to laugh in his face.

My seat is in the Shed Upper and the support for the team was fantastic...there was even a chorus of "Didier Drogba" after the comedy free kick, in order to drown out the howling from Bolton. It was really good to see the fans getting behind the team when they have not been at their best, reminded me of the "old days", there was even a fight on the train on the way home!

My mate sits in the MH Upper and said there was some booing at half time, seems to depend on where you sit. Before I had a season ticket, I have sat all over the ground and there does seem to be more booing from the MH than from the Shed in general.

Edited by RegRabid

There was a lot of booing from our fans at half time though nowhere near as bad as at Anfield

Yeah and after the Everton draw it was really bad too.

Need to be careful we dont come all precious when we've got some right twats following our club too.

My seat is in the Shed Upper and the support for the team was fantastic...there was even a chorus of "Didier Drogba" after the comedy free kick, in order to drown out the howling from Bolton. It was really good to see the fans getting behind the team when they have not been at their best, reminded me of the "old days", there was even a fight on the train on the way home!

My mate sits in the MH Upper and said there was some booing at half time, seems to depend on where you sit. Before I had a season ticket, I have sat all over the ground and there does seem to be more booing from the MH than from the Shed in general.

my freind said he listed to it on talk sport he said the atmosphere was great u going to bolton away

my freind said he listed to it on talk sport he said the atmosphere was great u going to bolton away

I need to wait until the 4th Jan to find out where I will be working on the 24th, if it's Liverpool (which is a strong possibility), I will try and get a ticket before the morning of the 5th when they go on sale to members...if there any left at that point.

Do you have a ticket already?

I need to wait until the 4th Jan to find out where I will be working on the 24th, if it's Liverpool (which is a strong possibility), I will try and get a ticket before the morning of the 5th when they go on sale to members...if there any left at that point.

Do you have a ticket already?

no ticket yet i cant see a problem really i will try the nexted few days the club got almost 3000 its a monday night so we should be ok have my flight already if u get a ticket let me know we will have a beer ur buying lol

no ticket yet i cant see a problem really i will try the nexted few days the club got almost 3000 its a monday night so we should be ok have my flight already if u get a ticket let me know we will have a beer ur buying lol

Done deal, will PM you to let you know!

Excellent work Gem,

Geezer, this fool needs to be reminded of his "loyalties". Might I suggest a little post xmas gift to thaw relations?

L3890_n.jpg

I've already given him a post xmas gift. It's a hole in his garden which is 6 feet deep and long enough to take him lengthways. All that's left to do is for him to lie in it whilst I fill it in above him.

geezer i could tell you many a story about liverpool fans turning their back on them when they lose a few anyway are u going to bolton away?

'Fraid not me old mucker, I'm banned from away games - not because I've been naughty (well not for a while now) but because we never win when I go!!

Just read this on the BBC website:

The 18-time league champions are 12th in the table with 22 points from 18 games, their lowest total going into the new year since the 1953-54 season, which ended in relegation.

How can you NOT find that f**king fantastic??