Blackpool fined

Ballack & Blu
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Nothing to do with chelsea,but how the f**k can the powers that be ,tell a team they are fielding an understrength side,Blackpool fined £25,000 for offence,doesn't happen to the bigger teams,the premier league should show solidarity now ,and tell the PL where to FO..

Didn't another team do this last season or the season before that? Can't remember hearing they were fined for it.

Still, I recall us being quite upset about it that time since it was against ManU I think. Doubt we would mind it if any team did it against us.

Still, if they fine one team, they should fine anyone who does it.

It was Wolves against Man Utd, and McCarthy changed all 11 players, an then his starters went on to win 3 points at the weekend and he had the last laugh.

Its ridiculous, IMO. Its not like this is La Liga, and a full strength side or otherwise is hardly ever a pushover. Cant wait to see what Holloway has to say.

It is an absolute piss take this rule. Big clubs including ourselves (altho we dont seem to rotate as much but thats besides the point) are allowed to pick whoever they want but the little ones get done over if they dare to rest certain players and pick others. The lineup holloway picked werent that bad as Villa at home only won in the last minute.

How about next time fergie drops half his team for a game they get a fine?

Ridiculous double standards by the FA.

The fact that they only got beat 3-2 due to a last minute goal shows that the team wasn't so weak after all. The wolves v united game last season is completely different as Mick Mccarthy said they were not going to win there and they had a really important game a few days later. If a team can have 25 players in a squad why are they not allowed to utilise it?? I didnt see anyone complain when Arsenal put out a reserve team against Wigan a few weeks ago and managed to get a draw! Is it just because their equivalent 2nd XI is a bit better? Utter bollocks, all teams do it, we've done it, United have etc. etc. but none of us have been punished?

I would be quite rightly pissed off i was Holloway

It is an absolute piss take this rule. Big clubs including ourselves (altho we dont seem to rotate as much but thats besides the point) are allowed to pick whoever they want but the little ones get done over if they dare to rest certain players and pick others. The lineup holloway picked werent that bad as Villa at home only won in the last minute.How about next time fergie drops half his team for a game they get a fine?

Fine Sir Alex ?

You must be off your mind :)

Its a stupid rule. How can they prove that it was an understrength side?? Maybe these 11 players performed alot better than the other 11 in training and changed Holloways opinion of who his stronger players are? It extremely unlikely I know, but they cant prove otherwise.

It really is ridiculous isnt it, and if Blackpool fancied it they could take the FA apart in court. When Wolves did it I was pissed off and thought it was a joke. But with the 25 man squad thing the FA have given themselves a problem with this. That 25 is the first team squad, therefore they should be allowed to pick anyone from it.

It really is ridiculous isnt it, and if Blackpool fancied it they could take the FA apart in court. When Wolves did it I was pissed off and thought it was a joke. But with the 25 man squad thing the FA have given themselves a problem with this. That 25 is the first team squad, therefore they should be allowed to pick anyone from it.

Absolutely correct. I feel sorry for Blackpool. It's a joke.