Hiddink to return ?

coco

Would like him to come back as manager, but unless Turkey sack him, he has already said it won't happen.

I wouldn't rule it out, the only thing that I don't understand is why Roman didn't want to keep Wilkins. But then if we are looking at cutting the wage bill again next year Hiddink will be asking for a fair bit, unless Roman sees this as his 'dream team' then here's to hoping.

because he told him & co that they didn't know what he was talking about in regards to football tactics (apparantly).

But that was after the Inter game, if Roman is that slow to react he probably thinks Ancelotti is making his substitutions too quick

But that was after the Inter game, if Roman is that slow to react he probably thinks Ancelotti is making his substitutions too quick

They had further discussions (i think after the 1st game vs rat munchers) that ended like that. Apparantly Wilkins said ''him & carlo, were doing a f'king great job'' but then depending on what/who you believe Gourlay was having an affair, was having an affair with Ray's wife. Most of it is prob bullsh*t.

The news Guus Hiddink is possibly returning to the Bridge is most encouraging. I believe he would be an excellent replacement for Arnesen.

Carlo needs someone he can intelligently communicate with since Wilkins left and Guus is just the man he needs.

This is a hard one. On one hand Guus did fantastically well for us and would definitely be welcome back at the Bridge, but just how much will this undermine Carlo`s position if he came in as Director of football (whatever the hell that is, never quite understood that title). If Roman is serious and wants to give Carlo time to rebuild the squad then having Guus looking over his shoulder probably wont make him happy.