Shed End Football Manager challenge

dkw

Right people here goes:-

Team to play - Coventry

Database size - Medium

Reputation - Automatic

Pick all English leagues to start.

Aim is to see who has the nest season, best league position, cup finishes etc (open to how we should decide who wins ie. points for league finish, cup places etc)

Post your team for the first league match (screen grabs or whatever takes your fancy). Post your team at the end of the transfer window. Post any significant victories or defeats as you see fit. I think we should post league tables after every 3 months to follow each others progress. Oh and post any daft results through the leagues or daft transfers for a laugh. Good luck, I will not win and will finish in the middle as I always do in things like this.

Could we just have one Scottish league?

I've had a look at my Coventry squad, and there's definitely room for improvement, this ain't gonna be easy :D

Ok, one Scottish league just for you, but it has to be the scottish highland league with massive clubs like Nairn County FC and Clachnacuddin FC (how the hell do you even say that?). And yeah, its not eh best squad is it, dont think many will be winning a title or trophy with it.

Ok, one Scottish league just for you, but it has to be the scottish highland league with massive clubs like Nairn County FC and Clachnacuddin FC (how the hell do you even say that?). And yeah, its not eh best squad is it, dont think many will be winning a title or trophy with it.

That'll be good - the Scottish league offers a few different options.

Thanks for setting this up, mate, and may the biggest cheat best person win :JC_doubleup:

I could join, how does this work online though?

Its not online mate, just play your game as normal using the guidelines set out and see who does the best. Yeah, we will include the top scottish league to keep Steve happy, and give the rest of us a laugh.

Well to be frank, I am lost!

And drunk.

Are the two related?

Well frank, it usually is.

Its simple mate, start a game as Coventry with the set up mentioned and see who has the best season between us.

Just started my game and found the media prediction finish is 20th. sh*t this is gonna be hard isnt it...

Not too promising, I'm scouting for strikers and defenders, we'll see how it goes. Trying to get young and cheap players, or free agents.

And as I type this, Lee Carsley get injured in the bloody game against the reservesshok.gif

Edited by SpAcE126

Just started with 1 Scottish League and promised a top-half finish.

Spent my wage budget on has beens but got some promising results in my first two friendlies. Went down 4-2 to City who played a pretty full strength team and then beat Chelsea 3-0. (Cech was our only first teamer)

I really, really want to shaft that scumbag Marlon King but he has only just joined so it's hard.

Just started with 1 Scottish League and promised a top-half finish.

Spent my wage budget on has beens but got some promising results in my first two friendlies. Went down 4-2 to City who played a pretty full strength team and then beat Chelsea 3-0. (Cech was our only first teamer)

I really, really want to shaft that scumbag Marlon King but he has only just joined so it's hard.

If you managed to kick King out please tell how! I just saw his bloody contract, I'm signing youngsters and veterans for cheap, he's destroying my wage rates. How can they offer him 11,000 a week is beyond me, I'm paying Jan Koller 2,300.