Aldridge on Sky today

clubhappy

Not sure if anybody else saw it . Still wont let it go will he , he's a spiteful c**t . Sitting with McAteer on live tv he ranted on and on about how Torres disrespected Liverpool fans and hurt their feelings , f**k sake , is there a more bitter ex player in football .

Edited by clubhappy

I enjoyed watching it, i cant think of any ex-liverpool player i hate more than this little prick, anyway the reason i enjoyed it is because its so clear that it broke his heart to see el nino join us whilst not giving a sh*t about liverpools 'way of life'. The fact torres joined chelsea feels me with joy knowing that those scousers hate seeing him in a blue shirt.

::ChELSeAFaN::::ChElSeaFLag:::5569:

I watched a couple of minutes of it and they were bumming his scoring record in british football. He was going on about how it was a gift etc. Did they not realise he scored most of his goals for Oxford United?

Cant stand the prick.

I watched a couple of minutes of it and they were bumming his scoring record in british football. He was going on about how it was a gift etc. Did they not realise he scored most of his goals for Oxford United and Newport County?

Cant stand the prick.

Utter tosser.

I watched a couple of minutes of it and they were bumming his scoring record in british football. He was going on about how it was a gift etc. Did they not realise he scored most of his goals for Oxford United?

Cant stand the prick.

Saying he scored most of his goals for Oxford United is not entirely accurate, and, in his defense, they were actually in the old division 1 for most of the time he played for them. What is more relevant is the 138 goals he scored for the mighty Tranmere Rovers. In fact, 63% of his record number goals were scored outside of the top filght - he's hardly Alan Shearer, is he...

Torres played 3 1/2 seasons for Liverpool. Aldridge, two.

It's like he has to outhate everyone to keep up his Liverpoo cred. It's just so, like, high school, you know? And he can't say Torres' name but he keeps talking ABOUT him anyway? Representing Liverpool nation well.

Aldridge epitomises everything that is bad about them scouse shi-ite,if man u win the title i want to personally take the piss and make the spiteful little c**t cry so much his and all those scousers tears fill the mersey and drown the c**ting city.why do the media play up to ppl like him and that dumb twat McAteer.