Big shout for Brendan

Tim W

Big shout for Brendan Rogers (Borini & Scot Sinclair too) today on his big day at Wembly; let's hope this is the major step he deserves.

(Two or three good years and the job a CFC is yours)

Big shout for Brendan Rogers (Borini & Scot Sinclair too) today on his big day at Wembly; let's hope this is the major step he deserves.

(Two or three good years and the job a CFC is yours)

All the best lads!

(I doubt that - Two or three good years and the job a CFC is yours)

Unbelievable first half from Swansea! Doing Wales proud, they are! Especially compared to how appalling Cardiff were in the Play off semis v Reading!

Yes, great stuff so far. I hear Dave Jones has had the boot from Cardiff, which is a shade harsh after getting to the playoffs the past two years. He must have lost the players, though, as they were diabolical against Reading.

i cant stand swansea, ive hated them since the martinez days and they havent gone away since and the welsh have become part of our league, its all to depressing.

A trip to Wales is appealing to me mate, if the truth be told I find Reading just a boring club and place. ( Apologises to all Reading Blues :lol: )

Swansea have done it, with a Scott Sinclair hat-trick!!!

I hated Swansea the last time they were in the top division in the 80's, but that was mainly because their team was full of ex-Liverpool players - gonna be different this time!

Well done to the ex Chelsea contingent, but heres a question for you. will they still be classed and ruled by the Welsh FA, and if so if they did manage to get into the top 4 would they go into the CL or not?

Well done to the ex Chelsea contingent, but heres a question for you. will they still be classed and ruled by the Welsh FA, and if so if they did manage to get into the top 4 would they go into the CL or not?

Read an article in the guardian the other day about this - Swansea and Cardiff are now both governed by the English FA as of next season. Not sure of all the details, but I guess it was done to make this situation less complicated

Read an article in the guardian the other day about this - Swansea and Cardiff are now both governed by the English FA as of next season. Not sure of all the details, but I guess it was done to make this situation less complicated

Ah right, cheers. Tidies things up a bit. Would have been crazy having them governed by the welsh fa whilst in the prem.

Do they still not compete in the Welsh FA cup?

One things for sure, it will start the Rangers/Mhanks in the EPL up in Scotland.

Hear there playing Tom Jones at Swansea,he's about as welsh as a big mac, the fecking knobbers.

Eh? What the hell are you talking about? He's from 5 minutes away from where I live, just outside Pontypridd in a place called Treforest.

i cant stand swansea, ive hated them since the martinez days and they havent gone away since and the welsh have become part of our league, its all to depressing.

? They've been part of 'your' league for nearly 100 years.

Eh? What the hell are you talking about? He's from 5 minutes away from where I live, just outside Pontypridd in a place called Treforest.

He stopped being Welsh quite some time ago though, in the same way Sean Connery is no longer Scottish. Profess to love their country, proud Welsman/Scotsman etc, yet spend next to no time there at all. Not a dig at the Welsh or the Scots by the way, just hate stars like that.

On the old firm getting in now, if they want in then they will have to do the same as Swansea and Cardiff have and start at the bottom.

Archived