Vintage Blues pictures and film

Hi Bernard

blimey not many -couple of thousand maybe - as i say the west stand was the only open stand as a recall and even then only the bottom tier and middle tiers were open ....apart from the Dixon chat the day and the cricket wasnt that memorable. I think the two teams manufacturerd a last ball draw ...It was odd watching a different sport in a  "wrong" venue as such....

This is me in sheff weds prog circa 73...Story i mentioned ages ago bout sheff weds fan n meeeeeeeeee

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/535383_481786755190019_32519730_n.jpg

Ha ha.  How comes that made the programme?  I once picked up a slag in a kebab shop but it never featured in 'Bridge News'.

Ha ha.  How comes that made the programme?  I once picked up a slag in a kebab shop but it never featured in 'Bridge News'.

Excellent point! I once met a Norwich girl at a game at Carrow Road and ended up shagging her during the game, but for some reason it never made the programme. Slags in kebab shops, you are clearly a classy man - I usually went for sluts in chip shops and tarts under the pier, so unsophisticated compared to yourself :wink:

They popped the story EMBELISHED by them i may add for a bit of advertising really, as it ended up in the sheffield star newspaper.....Im always gratefull though as i didnt gain a wife , but a lifelong friend.....Shhhhh....And we never ......"did it"

Excellent point! I once met a Norwich girl at a game at Carrow Road and ended up shagging her during the game, but for some reason it never made the programme. Slags in kebab shops, you are clearly a classy man - I usually went for sluts in chip shops and tarts under the pier, so unsophisticated compared to yourself :wink:

Come on now, who never shagged a tart from norwich  and ipswich ?

Well there ronnie holts brother dickie was one and the one was peter webb who sadly died a couple of years ago http://markworrall.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/in-memory-of-peter-webb.html I'm not saying about the other 2

Peter Webb was a lovely proper old skool Chelsea fella, lived in my area & i still see his brother C from time to time.

His son now taken over his firm Chelsea Scaffolding.

Regards birds from Norwich ect, i know a old north stand fella, who shagged a bird at Norwich away, then the story got told in a book, luckily his name was slighty changed as he was with his now mrs at the time he shagged the Norfolk bird, the book never got published either.

Le Harve away in 93 on a over night ferry, some young bird about 19/20 with her mum & dad ended up getting ruined by a Chelsea lad on the floor in front of a cinema screen on the upper deck where loads of normal passengers were sat sleeping until some of us turned up & saw them at it, the cheers & abuse we gave the fella woke up the other passengers, though that didnt stop em shagging.

To this day we never found out if the girls mum & dad ever found out, for their sake i hope they didnt.

Peter Webb was a lovely proper old skool Chelsea fella, lived in my area & i still see his brother C from time to time.

His son now taken over his firm Chelsea Scaffolding.

yep him and cliff  nice old chaps used to pop to mitcham now and again  to get my chelsea scaffolding hats from him

Did you know PW drove to the world cup in Germany in two of his Chelsea Scaffolding 4x4s, apparently they went down well out there with some of the other English fans present.

No i never knew that but  every one knows earl cadogan crest will always be  associated with CFC   PW Was a better man than me ,i wouldn't even travel 3 miles to watch England play nowdays  not even if i had free ticket

I thought PW's name rang a bell, then I recognised him straight away in that pic on the link. So sad he's gone, yet another Chelsea fan in Blue Heaven.

Fry ups, roll ups and booze ups, the scaffolder's staple diet as I recall from my younger tube slinging days, it'll catch up on all of us eventually.