The other team in Fulham... This is funny!

flyrr100

1458l-2.jpg

It's real! Really!

http://shop.fulhamfc.com/retproddetail.aspx?d=56&id=1458#

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't expect they'll be shifting too many of those :lol:

On the other hand, to really take the piss, it would be great if Chelsea fans bought them all and all our away support wore one when we go to Craven Corttage next season. Then at the final whistle throw them all on the pitch (preferably once they've been set light to).

Bad? even worse.......there is more

http://shop.fulhamfc.com/retailprods.aspx?cat=139&h=56

He's really decided to piss off Fulham fans... :laugh2:

I'd sort of understand if it was Exeter City and Uri Geller was still at the club, but Fulham? Maybe Al-Fayed figured it's never too late to cash in on his famous friend, but I reckon that the only way they'll make any real profit out of these products is if Jacko fans and memorabilia collectors decide to buy them for their collections.

He's really decided to piss off Fulham fans... :laugh2:

I'd sort of understand if it was Exeter City and Uri Geller was still at the club, but Fulham? Maybe Al-Fayed figured it's never too late to cash in on his famous friend, but I reckon that the only way they'll make any real profit out of these products is if Jacko fans and memorabilia collectors decide to buy them for their collections.

Well that's one thing, if there is anyone more wackier than Michael Jackson, it's his fans.

Anyone heard any views from the Fulham fans about these strange going's on? If something like this happened at Chelsea, I would

protest.

Hope Roman doesn't get the same idea for us... That would be pure Madness.

I'll get my coat.

:laugh2:

Actually I would love to see some CFC gear with the madness symbol on, especially some baggy trousers...

I obviously missed it, but what is the relationship between Michael Jackson and Fulham other than him meeting the owner? Did MJ say that he was a Fulham fan?

Also, Madness gear would be great!