newcastle- who have been playing suprisingly well

valencia- hard to beat, and has alot riding on it

(wigan)

Man city- lets just say nothing...

Tottenham- derby and have been playing really well

Fulham- derby...

BRILL

post-7885-0-07959300-1322666060.jpg

Every club has this in their season! A run of fixtures that are tough, we just need to roll our sleeves up and get on with it!

And there I think is our problem at the moment. I don't see us at team at the present time

capable of knuckling down and doing a job. We always appear very flimsy at the back

when put under pressure.

i was just pointing out that in our postion right now, we have unluckily got the worst run of fixtures...

It really is a bummer that we have to play other teams ..

What's that about?

playing top table teams who are competing with us for the top 4.... when were playing sh*t*

Maybe that fixture list is enough to get the guys to snap out of this funk. While it seems daunting given our current form, imagine what a good string of results against those teams would do for their confidence for the rest of the season.

Instead of the sky falling and the world ending, we could be right back in contention for the league.

No doubt it will be tough but im confident that we will go through to the next round of the CL, Newcastle we will pick up at least a point. Ok City are a worry but they are steam rolling everyone so if we lost i wouldnt lose too much sleep over it. Spurs lost to some no bodies last night so can clearly be beaten and fulham, fulham shouldnt be a problem for us. Over all City are the only worry really and there is no point worrying because they are beating everyone.

And there I think is our problem at the moment. I don't see us at team at the present time

capable of knuckling down and doing a job. We always appear very flimsy at the back

when put under pressure.

Exactly what I think is AVB's biggest problem. As you listen him talking he is very analytical of everything. What we would need now is a harryredknappish looking w**k*r saying everyone to roll up their sleeves. We'd actuanny need one in place of DiMatteo. You don't need that when everything is going well and the players know what they are doing. That is not the case at the moment.