CL Final, what pub?

shedpensioner

unfortunately for me, living up near newcastle for last 8 years, and seeing if they finish 4th, not many pubs for me to go to. think ill watch it indoors whilst getting drunk, then when we win, go to pub and celebrate while getting head kicked in.

unfortunately for me, living up near newcastle for last 8 years, and seeing if they finish 4th, not many pubs for me to go to. think ill watch it indoors whilst getting drunk, then when we win, go to pub and celebrate while getting head kicked in.

:laugh2: LOL. Great plan,well the first bit is anyways.

I've not heard of them having a screening, is this a definate?

Yes tickets have been on sale all week, at £15.Sorry my mistake this is for the FA cup. Anyone going to that?

Edited by stevo

I would recommend the Prince of Wales in West Brompton (turn left out the station, cant miss), they will more than likely have something going on, anyone who was in there after we last won the Prem would probably vouch for it. The landlords are full on Chelsea fans, they are running a london bus playing Chelsea songs to the ground and back for the FA Final next week, with lunch for £20....keeps the pub busy and saves me the aggro of getting in and out of Wembley on the trains.

Failing that, the Little Imperial next door will be buzzing, much smaller (proper) pub, loud ska music, and not for children....I wouldn't advise taking liberties with the landlord though!

Edited by RegRabid