Membership renewal

Brizzleblue
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

The membership renewal  email arrived yesterday. I know this is probably childish but i decided that i would never attend a game while the fat Spanish cnut is in charge. I will not be renewing my membership until i know he has left. Does any body share my views or should i get a life?

The membership renewal email arrived yesterday. I know this is probably childish but i decided that i would never attend a game while the fat Spanish cnut is in charge. I will not be renewing my membership until i know he has left. Does any body share my views or should i get a life?

I'm with you on that but sadly it won't make a difference

The membership renewal  email arrived yesterday. I know this is probably childish but i decided that i would never attend a game while the fat Spanish cnut is in charge. I will not be renewing my membership until i know he has left. Does any body share my views or should i get a life?

Silly, but that thought also crossed my mind! Still, it's the football players I support, not the corporate entity with horrid boardmembers behind it.

A bit off topic but would a membership be worth getting for me? I live in Scotland and was hoping to make it down for at least 3 or 4 games next season. If not what would be the best/cheapest way of getting tickets? I've recently started checking viagogo and their prices probably look the best from what I've seen. But would I better off getting a membership for only a few games of the season?

P.s. Benitez won't be here, I too would be more reluctant to go with him at the helm.

Definitley worth getting the membership, even just for a few games. If we get to an fa cup semi final again you might be able to get tickets with the loyalty points. If you're going to buy the tickets anyway there is no reason not to really.

Im looking at upgrading to a season ticket this year. On 90+ loyalty points from this season so should be alright to get in for one. 

If I bought one for my girlfriend also, how easy would it be to get two seats beside each other? Or is it pretty much random?

Thanks

You'll get the seats beside each other mate when purchased at same time, we have 3-4 seats together each time