Julio Cesar for backup?

JoeyN

I reckon we could get him for a few million and he's great friends with the other brazilians. 

Not to mention a great keeper.

Would provide some competition for Cech as well. 

What do you think? 

I think he's more likely to go to Arsenal because he'll be first choice and still in the Champions League. Not to mention that it's a World Cup year, so he'll need first team football if he wants to be in Brazil's starting XI.

It would be fantastic to have him, but I don't see it happening.

I think it could be a good idea if he'd be willing to be a second choice keeper, but like people have said, he can still be first choice. If not for Arsenal, then somewhere else. He's still a very good keeper.

I think it would be a great move for us.  He's good enough to give Cech real competition and provide top class backup.

From his point of view, he gets to stay in West London and to play with his best buddy, David Luiz.  By all accounts he was spending most of his time round David's place anyway.

If we chuck enough cash at him he might be tempted.  I mean, he did sign for QPR after all.  I'm guessing that wasn't because he was ambitious to win trophies.

I think it would be a great move for us.  He's good enough to give Cech real competition and provide top class backup.

From his point of view, he gets to stay in West London and to play with his best buddy, David Luiz.  By all accounts he was spending most of his time round David's place anyway.

If we chuck enough cash at him he might be tempted.  I mean, he did sign for QPR after all.  I'm guessing that wasn't because he was ambitious to win trophies.

Also he probably wouldn't mind working with José again.