Chelsea V Spurs

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Was looking a couple of tickets for this match. Already have flights booked from Northern Ireland with my wee brother for his 18th. Appreciate that it was always going to be hard to get for such a game but thought I'd give it a go here anyhow. If I don't have any luck I guess we'll just have a good weekend away in London! Any advice, websites etc to get a couple would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Did pal, got excited when I saw a couple on it tonight but didn't realise you had to be a 'true blue member' to buy tickets on it too. Don't get the chance to go over that often due to work etc but thought I'd book the flights anyhow and head over regardless of getting a ticket this time. Been offered a couple over twitter (via @cfcspares etc) but not sure whether I'm being scammed or not. Us Northern Irish folk are quite sceptical!!

I havent been able to aquire one which is unusual....I will patrol fulham broadway and its shady characters to seek help

I've always thought it odd that at every game which is sold out weeks in advance, you always see the same guys outside the station with tickets to sell.  

How do these guys always seem to have them?. Internal contacts or what?

I've always thought it odd that at every game which is sold out weeks in advance, you always see the same guys outside the station with tickets to sell.  

Probably buy loads of memberships at the start of the season and use them to buy tickets.  I guess it's worth investing a few twenty quids if you can sell enough at a profit?

There are a lot of season ticket holders who hardly ever go...Prefer to sell for profit from their own fans....Initially, this is a sh*t scenario..I hate Blues that profit from Blues.......BUT........it is how i aquire some tickets i have aquired over the years so i cant really complain.....I remember selling a wembley ticket for face value to a Blue who i thought was TRUE BLUE only to find the slag trying to re sell it for a vast amount to another Blue...The guys outside the station and further along , im sure, (with no proof) have affiliations to many season ticket holders and membersship card holders......Ive saved my pennies so they better have one for me....At the very least ill be there to abuse spuds b4 n after the match.....Well......Its my responsibility to .......Isnt it ?

There are a lot of season ticket holders who hardly ever go...Prefer to sell for profit from their own fans....Initially, this is a sh*t scenario..I hate Blues that profit from Blues.......BUT........it is how i aquire some tickets i have aquired over the years so i cant really complain.....I remember selling a wembley ticket for face value to a Blue who i thought was TRUE BLUE only to find the slag trying to re sell it for a vast amount to another Blue...The guys outside the station and further along , im sure, (with no proof) have affiliations to many season ticket holders and membersship card holders......Ive saved my pennies so they better have one for me....At the very least ill be there to abuse spuds b4 n after the match.....Well......Its my responsibility to .......Isnt it ?

Before and after home match's local pubs will only let you in on production of a match ticket. I presume local pubs are open to as usual to anyone whilst the game is in progress?.

Reason i ask is that i have also been unable to get a ticket for the Spuds game, and will probably chance my luck from a spiv. If unlucky, then i would plan to watch the game in a local 'boozer' and stay in anticipation of the post game celebrations of putting a 'so near yet far away tin pot club' to the sword.

Before and after home match's local pubs will only let you in on production of a match ticket. I presume local pubs are open to as usual to anyone whilst the game is in progress?.

Reason i ask is that i have also been unable to get a ticket for the Spuds game, and will probably chance my luck from a spiv. If unlucky, then i would plan to watch the game in a local 'boozer' and stay in anticipation of the post game celebrations of putting a 'so near yet far away tin pot club' to the sword.

I've found most of the grounds around the stadium will let you in as long as you aren't wearing an away shirt. Wear a royal blue shirt or scarf to be on the safe side

I've found most of the grounds around the stadium will let you in as long as you aren't wearing an away shirt. Wear a royal blue shirt or scarf to be on the safe side

Cheers for that London Blue. Just got to sort out which pub my STH mates will be heading for after (probably the Grey Goose), and the plan of action is sorted.

That's the one!. Very spacious and not a 'price rip off' like so many more in the vicinity.

Yeah I love that pub great food cheap good smoking area friendly staff. Reg the barman is a.lovely guy shame hes a scouser. Had a lock in after the Leeds game back in 2004 great night. Looking forward to a few for the stole game

Hi, me and my partner are down in London this weekend and wondering what chance of buying tickets on the street and how much usually?

We are travelling down from yorkshire and would love to attend the game.

Regards

Andy