Bye Bye Again West Ham

Mod

Currently 3-0 down to their old boss at Charlton !!

rofl.gif

Your fans can sing what they want about Chelsea wherever they play,

but you're going down to the noddy league AGAIN no doubt,

You really are turd.gif

Bye Tevez, you wont see him for dust..

I was there, in the Charlton lot, happily singing 'going down going down going down' 'can we play you every week' 'and you know you are you're sh*t' ... Great game. Charlton did play well, but West Ham's decision not to turn up also helped.

I've lost my voice too icon_rolleyes.gif

Hurry up and go down West Ham, got to get our bid in for Ashton early.

I know I shouldn't put all the fans in one basket, but I didn't see one which wasn't wearing tracksuit & baseball cap. icon_rolleyes.gif If any sets of fans can be considered Chavy - its them. Something in the air in East London... icon_eek.gif

Oh, also, quite a bit of finger pointing and arguing on the pitch icon_lol.gif

I know I shouldn't put all the fans in one basket, but I didn't see one which wasn't wearing tracksuit & baseball cap. icon_rolleyes.gif If any sets of fans can be considered Chavy - its them. Something in the air in East London... :shock:

Oh, also, quite a bit of finger pointing and arguing on the pitch icon_lol.gif

Most of em live in Essex and a lot in Kent too. They try and make you believe they all come from Plaistow, Stratford, East Ham, ("only down the road") but it's a load of bollox.

You stroll down Plaistow Rd and English is not the language you'll hear.

Anyway i'm glad West Ham are going down, it's just a shame Watford and Charlton might be joining them

I think Charlton are going to pull out a rescue stunt - I see it being Wigan that go down with Watford and West Ham.

Hope your right. I've never really had anything against Charlton so i hope they stay up.

Wouldn't the west ham fans love that? Pardew gets sacked, goes to Charlton, keeps them up and West Ham go down. Lifes a bitch.

Cheerio Lucash you money grabbing two faced w**ker, bet you use your release clause in your contract when they get relegated. but who the f**k is going to touch you afterwards with your ridiculous wage demands... still you can occupy your time counting the ?70,000 a week you've earned in the last half of this season.... w**k2.gif

rofl.gif

(re: Tevez) We should sign him this summer icon_rolleyes.gif

What's that coming over the hill?

My God It's

dorset-cernea.jpg

(anyone not UK based who understands this is clearly far too well informed!)

HUGELY OFF TOPIC but I have sat right in the middle of the Cerne Abbas Giant ( for it is he!) with a girl hitchhiker I picked up on the way to a Black Sabbath Concert in Southampton. We thought it would be so cool to sit on his wossname, so we did.

His "legendary powers" didn't really help me out much that afternoon, but four pints of Special Brew and Scrumpy Snakebite did the trick later that night!

Ah, fond memories of the lazy hazy crazy days of 1970's summers!

Kev (in a wistful mood - thanks Loz)

Archived