Best home & away atmosphere of the season

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Home: For me, Spurs at home provided the best atmosphere, as absolute cracker of a day. Arsenal and PSG no doubt a favourite for some. I missed Liverpool at home so can't comment on that one.

Away: Only went to a handful of aways this season but I think I went to two of the best in Arsenal in the league cup and Liverpool in the league. Both legendry away days in my opinion as I can't imagine us having 9000 Chels at another London derby anytime soon and the feel good factor ruining the party at Anfield is right up there with any of my moments following Chelsea and it just edges it for me.

Be good to hear some tales of others....

Guest RFC_CFC

Home has to be Arsenal hands down.

Away is Liverpool....hearing the Gerrard song brought tears to my eyes!

Home: For me, Spurs at home provided the best atmosphere, as absolute cracker of a day. Arsenal and PSG no doubt a favourite for some. I missed Liverpool at home so can't comment on that one.

Away: Only went to a handful of aways this season but I think I went to two of the best in Arsenal in the league cup and Liverpool in the league. Both legendry away days in my opinion as I can't imagine us having 9000 Chels at another London derby anytime soon and the feel good factor ruining the party at Anfield is right up there with any of my moments following Chelsea and it just edges it for me.

Be good to hear some tales of others....

Home was PSG with out doubt

Away was definately Arsenal League cup 

worthy mentions though were at home v spuds, (the shed singing willian song in 2nd half.) 

For me best atmosphere at SB was unquestionably Spurs, and away it was Arsenal in the CC.

Best away fans at SB domestically would be Palace, though the best away fans overall were Gala and its not even close or up for debate.

Edited by bjd

For me best atmosphere at SB was unquestionably Spurs, and away it was Arsenal in the CC.

Best away fans at SB domestically would be Palace, though the best away fans overall were Gala and its not even close or up for debate.

Yes Gala were very good, I was sat next to them in East lower, funny though there were some of them leading the singing standing up on the front of the upper tier  with their legs being held  by others so they didn't fall, no stewards any where, but when I stood up to give it back to them I was told to sit down straight away.

Also best support domestically to come to bridge was Utd I thought.

Yes Gala were very good, I was sat next to them in East lower, funny though there were some of them leading the singing standing up on the front of the upper tier  with their legs being held  by others so they didn't fall, no stewards any where, but when I stood up to give it back to them I was told to sit down straight away.

Also best support domestically to come to bridge was Utd I thought.

I agree that Man Utd brought great support. Also thought that Schalke had the best support overall.

I agree that Man Utd brought great support. Also thought that Schalke had the best support overall.

My two sons went to schalke game with mates and were sat in East lower next to them, they said theyre support was awesome but were dodging coins and plastic bottles as well.

Is it me but do the other London clubs always seem to have dissapointing support when they come to the bridge?

Palace were an exception, but the others, Arsenal one song "by far the greatest team"   Spurs again the one song " o when the spurs" and West Ham one song "bubbles" They always seem very disapointing and on the whole tend to stand there in silence.

United and the dippers are streets ahead of them. 

Trying not to be bias but our away support especially at big games is comparable to utd and dippers more than it is to the other London clubs.

Was only here for a handful of games last season... Home would say PSG from what I heard but Gala in that second half sounded superb.

Managed 8 aways... City in the league. Was just amazing really. Constant noise from our lot and absolute jubilation in the end. Was right next to the mouthy City fans as well! Southampton was also a great atmosphere.

Agree with th atmosphere for the Spurs game. Beating Arsenal 6-0 may have been the better result and the nature of the last gasp winner against PSG was amazing but in terms of noise levels I thought the atmosphere for Spurs was the best of the season quite comfortably.

Arsenal away in the league cup was class- I don't know how we managed to get a 9000 allocation to be honest and doubt we will again but we invaded North London that night, the phrase 'taking the piss' has never been more appropriate. There was just something about Liverpool away that edges it for me, probably just because of how much I hate them in all honesty.

Really liked Fulham away.

I like Fulham away.

As much as their ground is sh*te and their fans don't make a sound I do enjoy it on a sunny saturday afternoon, the walk down the Thames from the station etc it all nice.

Oh well, maybe in a few years eh...

Home: PSG for me, no doubt.

Away: Didn't go to any away games but from what I saw/heard and read on here, the Arsenal League Cup game was amazing.

I'd agree with this, although i didn't go to many away games.

Best bit of Arsenal in CC away was when a small section of the Gooner support started singing 'Top of the league we're....' and we all just started laughing, they actually thought they'd win the league

My two sons went to schalke game with mates and were sat in East lower next to them, they said theyre support was awesome but were dodging coins and plastic bottles as well.

I went with my brother and also sat in East Lower, just a few metres from the Schalke fans. I remember their support being loud and bouncy etc and very good, especially the topless guy with the megaphone at the front. I don't recall anything thrown near us but maybe we were just lucky. I do remember Basel fans throwing coins at us in the East Lower in the Europa League last year and after Oscar's goal vs them this year.

Went to 20 odd games this year overall.

I thought Palace, United, Schalke and Atletico's fans were all very good at the Bridge. Wasn't there for Galatasaray so can't really comment.

The best home support we had was in the Spurs game. Being a late kickoff and 4-0 up the atmosphere was that much better than it normally is. The Willian song went on for about 10 minutes in the Shed as well!

I thought we were great away at West Ham. Unfortunately missed Arsenal in the COC and Liverpool. Was in Madrid where I thought we were awesome.