Izzy Brown Injury Update

• 1 month later...

• 7 months later...

Not sure where else to put this but apparently tweeted that it was amazing to make his debut last night for the team he supported growing up. If true nice to see he had the balls to follow his dreams when it may have been easier to stay at west brom

Didn't really have much chance of getting into the game when he came on, will be interesting in his case because obviously we also have Bamford and Solanke trying to come through in the same position, and I don't see more than 1 of them occupying a spot next to Costa and Remy.

Didn't really have much chance of getting into the game when he came on, will be interesting in his case because obviously we also have Bamford and Solanke trying to come through in the same position, and I don't see more than 1 of them occupying a spot next to Costa and Remy.

he's not really a striker though, actually, i'm not quite sure what his best position is, he seem's to play out on the wing moastly but doesn't striker me as a winger exactly. Certainly very talented though. 

Not sure where else to put this but apparently tweeted that it was amazing to make his debut last night for the team he supported growing up. If true nice to see he had the balls to follow his dreams when it may have been easier to stay at west brom

read this interview from him the other day, comes across really well

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/izzy-brown-keen-to-stay-at-chelsea-next-season-to-learn-from-the-best-10260225.html

• 1 month later...

Rumour is Izzy Brown could be set to join Lewis Baker on loan at Vitesse this season along with new boy Nathan. 

Might add some weight to the idea that Kenedy might be granted a work permit straight away or he'll sign with someone like Borussia Monchengladbach who we also have a good relationship with. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...