New Chevrolet Commercial feat. United

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

It isn't the quality of the commercial that is bothersome it is the content. A s**t company who manufactures s**t automobiles paying astronomical sums to sponsor a s**t club after being bailed out by the American taxpayer less than five years ago.

I knew this commercial would happen years ago and that's why I bought a Toyota Tundra...well that and it's a superior automobile.

Just add "2014 ManU Kit" to the long line of trash with a Chevy logo on it.

Spot on...

I've owned two Toyota 4runners, a Corolla, and a Camry and will probably never stray from Toyota. I once owned a Jeep while in college and it was the biggest POS!

Spot on...

I've owned two Toyota 4runners, a Corolla, and a Camry and will probably never stray from Toyota. I once owned a Jeep while in college and it was the biggest POS!

I see all of the problems that my friends have with their vehicles, but I've owned my Tundra for over 5 years and oil is the only maintenance it ever needs. I would love to "buy American", but not to the point that I'm going to buy an inferior product.

• 2 weeks later...

When I drove, I had mostly Saturns.  Yes, Saturns. They were affordable, reliable, cars, and in fact, my mom still drives a 2007 Saturn Vue (SUV). My first car was a 1993 Saturn SL-1 that I purchased in 2003 and my sister and I drove to death until 2008. The last car I ever had, however, was a 2000 Ford Focus.  I could no longer drive after 2012, after the state of Illinois cancelled my driver's license, and I let my sister's bf drive it until the engine blew (thanks a lot jerk for not changing the oil), and it got sent to the crusher for $100.