Best Dressed Casuals Book

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Hello Chaps

I am putting together a book about the best dressed football fans.

This has f**k all to do with the hardest fans, the biggest, the best, blah blah blah.

It's about clothes.

Because noone wants to look scruffy on match day, and it is a shameful day when some pissy little team turn up looking the absolute tits.

What I am looking for is some amazing examples of proper casual clothes. Real, classic pieces that separate the men from the boys.

Massimo Osti, top end Stone Islands, exclusive Adidas trainers, Lacoste tracksuits...you get the idea. It doesn't have to be old, but it does have to be proper.

A £300 Stone Island windbreaker, for instance, does not qualify.

I'd also like to hear any good stories about getting hold of these bits, whether through ill gotten gains or putting it on and running out the shop!

This is a big call to dig out your finest bits and bobs and show the world how f**king smart Chelsea fans look.

Anyone who helps or is featured in the book will receive a free copy.

Reply on here, or email me directly:

constant.abuze@gmail.com

Cheers boys!

H

Hello Chaps

I am putting together a book about the best dressed football fans.

This has f**k all to do with the hardest fans, the biggest, the best, blah blah blah.

It's about clothes.

Because noone wants to look scruffy on match day, and it is a shameful day when some pissy little team turn up looking the absolute tits.

What I am looking for is some amazing examples of proper casual clothes. Real, classic pieces that separate the men from the boys.

Massimo Osti, top end Stone Islands, exclusive Adidas trainers, Lacoste tracksuits...you get the idea. It doesn't have to be old, but it does have to be proper.

A £300 Stone Island windbreaker, for instance, does not qualify.

I'd also like to hear any good stories about getting hold of these bits, whether through ill gotten gains or putting it on and running out the shop!

This is a big call to dig out your finest bits and bobs and show the world how f**king smart Chelsea fans look.

Anyone who helps or is featured in the book will receive a free copy.

Reply on here, or email me directly:

constant.abuze@gmail.com

Cheers boys!

H

quality post.

i dont go for the old school stuff to be honest. i dont see much of it at the bridge either. burberry mac and a fred perry shirt with some air max is about the extent of it

would definitely buy the book though

There have been a couple of threads on this (sort of) before, I hope they will be of some help:

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/24731-how-they-spotted-hooligans-in-1985/

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/21549-boots-and-braces/

Unfortunately I have never dressed well in my life so I can't be of any further use to you.

If any of the scouse shell-suited trend setters (not) get in I'll be amazed!

C'mon now. Don't make me go back in time. We do enough of that already. If you're of any age i'd imagine that you'll know a thing or two about it all.

Early 70's I wore Levi StaPrest strides, Ben Sherman or Brutus shirt, Levi jacket or Crombie (depending on the weather), brogues or DM's, smart as f*ck.

Late 70's I was resplendent in a donkey jacket most of the time, easier to blend in with the scruffy northern types and gain entry to the away ends.

Never went in for the casual stuff personally, though I did sport a Sergio Tacchini jacket now and then.