Jose keeping out of trouble

Dflblue

After todays press conference where once again Jose was pressed on the Matic suspension but gave the press nothing for fear of trouble I wonder what caused him to have a change of heart with the goals on Sunday interview where he was open, honest and candid about his views. What happened or was said on the Saturday night after the Burnley game for this u turn in his approach? Does anyone have a theory?

He has made his points well and clear, his Goals on Sunday got maximum promotion.....99% of people are in agreement that Barnes got away with murder and we were hard done by....he knows he doesn't need to say anything more about it, his work is done.

We move on!

Until the next controversy that is.

After todays press conference where once again Jose was pressed on the Matic suspension but gave the press nothing for fear of trouble I wonder what caused him to have a change of heart with the goals on Sunday interview where he was open, honest and candid about his views. What happened or was said on the Saturday night after the Burnley game for this u turn in his approach? Does anyone have a theory?

Straw and camel's back. He had nothing to lose, the team was already, seemingly, being discriminated against so there were two outcomes; the team carried on being penalised, or things would improve. Things couldn't have got any worse than that shocking game.

Jose has gone right up in my estimation (he was already high enough) as I think he played a dignified blinder. Hopefully, he's prized open the stinky FA can and there's no closing it now.

I'm surprised Jose has got away with Sunday's interview without bringing "the game into disrepute", he will have to appear on the show more often, perhaps with interviewers of a better calibre.

It's because he was truthful and there was a significant body of evidence 'thanks' to that dreadful Saturday. The FA could not be seen to punish him as the evidence was overwhelming and flew in the face of portraying him as a ' loon spouting conspiracy theory'.

It's because he was truthful and there was a significant body of evidence 'thanks' to that dreadful Saturday. The FA could not be seen to punish him as the evidence was overwhelming and flew in the face of portraying him as a ' loon spouting conspiracy theory'.

Which makes it all the better that having said it once, he has refrained from repeating himself. Why should he, when it's as clear as daylight.

Archived