We need to Build a Statue of JT if he leaves us.

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Although a statue is abit early to ask for, he should have a stand in the new stadium named after him, A pure club legend

What is your choices for names of the new stands?

Rather keep one end the "Shed end" and main end IMO.......

Matthew Harding stand (to keep)

John Terry stand????

Probably get one named after a sponsor???

What about SFL, Wise, Dixon, Webb, Osgood, Bonnetti....??

Each column would have a face of each legend - Terry, Lampard, Zola, Drogba and so on how many columns will we neede to put every single legend.

I think it would be unfair to put only some of them.

That's the issue, right?  Where do we draw the line, what constitutes a "legend," etc?

I think that Drogba, Lampard, Terry, and Cech deserve actual statues...some may say A Cole needs to be part of that too, but then who is next?DO the likes of Zola, Dixon, Speedy, Nevin, Harris all deserve full statues, or just "faces" near/in each column?  How are future members elected, etc...

That's the issue, right?  Where do we draw the line, what constitutes a "legend," etc?

I think that Drogba, Lampard, Terry, and Cech deserve actual statues...some may say A Cole needs to be part of that too, but then who is next?DO the likes of Zola, Dixon, Speedy, Nevin, Harris all deserve full statues, or just "faces" near/in each column?  How are future members elected, etc...

First new statue should be Zola, no doubt. Though I have to say I'm not a big fan of erecting statues of living people.

The club could easily arrange for the members of the official Chelsea supporters clubs to have a vote on what past players.... Are to be recognised by getting a statue or either a face in the new pillars of the new stadium

The ones with highest votes gets one, simples

It should be discussed at the next official supporters club forum