Best football images

5 hours ago, Boyne said:

Indeed. Have been on a few staircases like that after a good swally. Not easy. Have you seen the Larkhall True Blues scarves ordered by my cousin Barry? Look good.

Yes mate,I've ordered one,very smart,talking about stairs,I was in Westview on Sunday for Newcastle game,what a climb that is as well.😵

2 hours ago, Larky Blue said:

Yes mate,I've ordered one,very smart,talking about stairs,I was in Westview on Sunday for Newcastle game,what a climb that is as well.😵

A couple I know from Stonehouse were at the game on Saturday and were in the Westview.  A guy I know is a ST holder in the Westview but is hoping to move to the Matthew Harding Upper next season due to the price increases.

Barry is going to send me one of the scarves. Looking forward to wearing it. Must visit Larkhall in the close season. A breakfast in the Bleachfields and then next door to Curly's for a few beers.

12 hours ago, Boyne said:

A couple I know from Stonehouse were at the game on Saturday and were in the Westview.  A guy I know is a ST holder in the Westview but is hoping to move to the Matthew Harding Upper next season due to the price increases.

Barry is going to send me one of the scarves. Looking forward to wearing it. Must visit Larkhall in the close season. A breakfast in the Bleachfields and then next door to Curly's for a few beers.

First time in it,so can't compare to what it was like before re vamp,cracking set up for a drink and bite to eat but a lot of touristy half and half scarfers type fans,much prefer MH or Shed.

8 hours ago, erskblue said:

Wembley%2Bpitch%2Bbeing%2Breplaced%2Bback%2Bin%2B1970.jpg
The Wembley pitch being dug up and relaid in 1970.

Not surprised after the Horse of the Year was shown there early that year. A couple of weeks or so before the FA Cup Final. The pitch was in awful state for the game after it had been churned up by the horses.

On 12/03/2022 at 14:39, Boyne said:

The Gallant Pioneer in Blackpool. What a great staircase.

@carrickblue @Larky Blue @Ayrshire Blues I think you'll like the picture.

FB_IMG_1647095715213.jpg

Great place to watch a game or just a visit if you are there. Gets very busy in the summer as a lot of supporters clubs have end of season trips to blackpool 

Edited by Ayrshire Blues

25 minutes ago, erskblue said:
Roberto Mancini, Gianluca Vialli and Alexei Mikhailichenko of Sampdoria.
The Sampdoria team that won the Italian title in 1990/91 was a very good one.
Great shirt too.

Luca with hair! Mikhailichenko was a fine player. Had a good stint at Rangers.