Is it possible to pass a comment on someone's twitter thing without actually having an account yourself?

I want to comment on a comedian's twitter, but I don't have, nor want, an account myself.

Awww bless  @Beerqueen, but I could not sully your sweet, feminine twitter account with the foul language I would want to use.  I know you would NEVER curse.  Ever.   Not once.

But thank you :)

No, James Acaster.  Was w**k last Friday, turned up  late, had no material except whingeing on about how bad a gig he'd done that afternoon was, lost the room and then turned on a single punter - gave him shedloads of abuse trying to get the audience on his side and then shambled off.  w**ker.  And the rest of the bill was actually very good

1 hour ago, yorkleyblue said:

No, James Acaster.  Was w**k last Friday, turned up  late, had no material except whingeing on about how bad a gig he'd done that afternoon was, lost the room and then turned on a single punter - gave him shedloads of abuse trying to get the audience on his side and then shambled off.  w**ker.  And the rest of the bill was actually very good

Haha that's fair enough.

3 hours ago, yorkleyblue said:

Was he drunk? I saw him 1-2 years ago and he was good. Not the best I've seen but definitely one of the better ones.

I don't know if he was drunk or having a breakdown.  I see that he cancelled another show over the weekend at very short notice as well.  Wish he'd cancelled my one.