What's your plan moving forward?

Wearyourblue

Just curious on everyone's thoughts for best plan moving forward.

My plan would be:

Continue with Sarri and begin a talisman style approach to the transfer market.  I think his biggest need is a top tier central defender for his system, and the nice thing is if he's not your guy later, a world class central defender works for any system.  So I play the De Ligt sweepstakes to win... #1 target this summer (assuming ban is at least delayed). 

I'd sell one of Willian / Pedro; 

Higuain/ Abraham

Hazard(if he goes keep both pedro and willian and spend his money on a top quality CM), Pulisic, CHO, Pedro/Willian

Barkley, RLC, Kovacic, Kante, Jorginho

Alonso, Emerson, De Ligt, Christiansen, Rudiger, Dave, Luiz, Ampadu

Kepa, + reserves

I would wait to see what the transfer situation is before making hard decisions.

Generally think it would be wise to move on some older players and one of either Pedro or Willian.

Wave Cahill a fond farewell. Luiz will probably get another season yet could be one that moves.

The Hazard situation will be an issue, will he , won't he............

Decisions might be made on Drinkwater, Moses, Bakayoko and Morata.

Think we should look at the full backs yet really depends on what system we will play, I assume under Sarri.

8 hours ago, rtwelch said:

Follow Chels round Europe on the train? ?

That’ll be nice. Money no object, retired, going to all the aways, staying in top hotels, following Chelsea full time.

Just need those lottery numbers to pop up.....

Archived