Mount, James and Abraham, England's next hope?

Abraham no........James no. Not quick enough and showed his brain aint up to it after the whistle against Denmark, same goes for Chelsea.........Mount Definatley this boy is and will be class, he should be playing with Grealish in Englands midfield.

sorry about the spelling. Comprehensive school education and given up my day job of Bamber Gasgoigne double.

When you have Kane looking on top form and DLC delivering for Everton, Abraham for me drops down the pecking order.

I'm struggling to think of other English right backs yet think James is error prone so hopefully would not be first choice until he gets that out of his game and then there is Kyle Walker.

Mount is an interesting one as England is not normally short of attacking AMs yet he is in with a good shout.

Strider.....The lad we let go to Brighton is better than James. His crossing is better he is so much quicker and does not get done on his inside or outside like Reece does. One thing Reece is better is taking it on his chest and controlling when under pressure. To me Frank or Jody got it wrong releasing the lad to Brighton. Watched th em  both for years at Aldershot.

14 hours ago, Londons Finest said:

Strider.....The lad we let go to Brighton is better than James. His crossing is better he is so much quicker and does not get done on his inside or outside like Reece does. One thing Reece is better is taking it on his chest and controlling when under pressure. To me Frank or Jody got it wrong releasing the lad to Brighton. Watched th em  both for years at Aldershot.

A good call re Lamptey, he does look good and did when he was first introduced to our first team and them promptly left for Brighton.

I guess he saw with James and Azpi ahead of him his chances were limited and he was in a rush to make his mark.