Runours no JT

Tim W
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Its a big day for Grant all round, dropping JT would be madness, and ultimately if we lost - suicide.

However, Rob Beasley on Sunday Supplement this morning said he had it on 'good authority' that both JT and Lamps will start.

Lets not forget that in Terry's prolonged absences this season Alex has been excellent and also not forget that only about 6 weeks ago we beat Spurs 2-0 without Terry and in that game they never really looked like scoring against our back four.

Oh and p.s.

If it turns out that JT does play and if it was Jose that had done this then he would be heralded as a master in the art of deflecting attention away from the players and getting the media to focus on this one issue.

I wonder if Grant will be treated the same way?

There are a lot of hard choices for Grant to make, I dont think the difference between Alex on form and JT back from injury will be telling either way,

if it wasn't a final against Spurs, I would leave Alex in for sure and give JT some time to fully recover, maybe 15 minutes or so for a run out.

his leadership qualities win his place for me and his knowledge of what a final against them means to the fans,

I still am eager to see what happens with the front players,

rather than picking holes in the managers decisions I will be hoping that he (given a much better view of the players in training etc) will pick the best team availlable 128.gif

getting excited now, not long to go..come on you Blues

It's rumoured now this morning that JT won't start, that's a big decision if true, defeat today without JT would be managerial suicide for Grant in the fans eyes.

And what if JT and Lumpy start and put in inept performances, managerial suicide too?