CUT THE PUPPET'S STRINGS !!!!!!!!!!!

Star

Something has to be done and quickly. I know I said we would never win anything under Grant they day he was appointed but I was at the Spurs match sitting in the Spurs end (SOUTH UPPER) and they were laughing at his substituations and scared that we would bring on SWP AT 3-1 TO RUN AT THEIR DEFENCE !

I honestly believe we would have won EVERYTHING THIS YEAR HAD JOSE STAYED. We would have beaten Spurs and Barnsley in both cup competitions and won the BIG League matches we have failed to win under THE WORST MANAGER we have had since the pre Hoddle era.

He is a complete and utter joke - no tactical brain, no awareness of changing a situation, in fact he is not good enough to manage a non league team here in the UK.

With the CL DRAW and i'm thinking Arsenal will oust Liverpool, Jose would have delivered this time aroung i'm sure.

WE ALL KNEW GRANT WASN'T UP TO THE JOB BUT HELL IS LOOKING A FOOL !

The Spuds were gloating that we are not feared and our manager is worse than Christian Gross ! They are idiots Roman and Kenyon are bigger ones we had the football world at our mercy and we f-u-c-k-e-d up typical Chelsea style it won't hurt to make JT PLAYER MANAGER FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON and get rid of this excuse for a football manager.

I really think that the Champions league draws have helped Grant look better than he really is. I think we have been very lucky (we were even getting easy draws in teh FA Cup, and look how that turned out) not to have come up against one of the "better" teams in Europe sooner. Were we drawn against the scoucers, mancs or arse at this stage, I think we would be going out...Fenerbache gives us a chance (and I am not trying to belittle Fenerbache here) of going through.

However, had we come up agsint someone like say Real, or Barca before now, I think we would be sitting looking at our outside chances of the premiership only. At least when Jose was here, we the fans, and the players, believed that we could have won against other top European clubs. Now, there is no belief, and I am worried to think how long it will take for that confidence to come back. I also think that throwning cash at a team again, si not the best way to restore confidence

Scott

@Star

No way would we have won 'everything' if Jose had stayed. The rot had set in last season and in the short time this season he was here we lost to Villa and drew with Rosenborg under 'Mr Special One'.

Jose was great for a while but how he and the team were last season is a MILLION MILES AWAY from the way we were in his first season. Style, results, press, team spirit etc etc etc.

It had all begun to unravel. A great man and the impact for the first two years were unbelievable. I have never enjoyed it at Chelsea more...but it was fading. And some of the football from December onwards last season was dull, poor and frankly we relied on the individual skills of individuals (esp Drogba) to get us through. And he just could not shut the f**k up. Our press was constantly in the toilet, in a way that I have never seen before and hopefully never will again. It was painful.

Jose's strength turned out to also be his weakness. His ego.

I love what he did for us, but it was ending, it ended and we need to move on.

Not that I am saying Avram is the answer of course. It could be the most clever double-bluff in history. ball.gif

Think about it...to replace Jose would have been an almost impossible job. But to replace Avram...! The place will lift in weeks whoever is appointed our next manager (as long as he has some sort of name and pedigree)...genius! happy0034.gif (you never know 431.gif )

the main reason it started going ti*s up under jose is that roman started to interfere, bought sheva and got the hump with jose being bigger than him...the rows off the field didn't help jose's task in concentrating on his job, which was under threat for most of last season...people ahve short memories...you talk about it all going downhill...we were on course for the quad still in may...hardly a sign of jose failing...we did get off to a slow start, but he would have turned it around...roman wanted his mate in charge and that was the problem, not jose

the main reason it started going ti*s up under jose is that roman started to interfere, bought sheva and got the hump with jose being bigger than him...the rows off the field didn't help jose's task in concentrating on his job, which was under threat for most of last season...people ahve short memories...you talk about it all going downhill...we were on course for the quad still in may...hardly a sign of jose failing...we did get off to a slow start, but he would have turned it around...roman wanted his mate in charge and that was the problem, not jose

Roman has 'invested' £500m in the club...incidently saving us from a Leeds like financial oblivion. He can 'interfere' all he likes. As you can if you buy a business for such a sum.

Without Roman there would have been NO Jose. NO Drogba, NO Robben, NO Carvalho etc etc. Remember that. ::Scalf::

i do, but jose won two titles and then roman began interfering...things have gone awry since then...it's his money, he can do what he wants and all fans are in his debt, but he's just a money man, let the football people deal with the football

I don't feel in his debt. Not matter what would/could have happened without his cash the majority of us would still be Blues, would still go to matches regardless. I just wonder and dream about how we can get rid of him without too much grief because I for one would love to have a proper Chelsea Football Club back again.

You can say that again, and again, and again, and again.... because that it what it was REALLY like and p** off Stalin!

Mez

You can say that again, and again, and again, and again.... because that it what it was REALLY like and p** off Stalin!

Mez

also RA turning off the financial tap last winter when we were in dire need for reinforcement

I don't feel in his debt. Not matter what would/could have happened without his cash the majority of us would still be Blues, would still go to matches regardless. I just wonder and dream about how we can get rid of him without too much grief because I for one would love to have a proper Chelsea Football Club back again.

we do owe him some gratitude as uncle ken was taking us into bankruptcy...we could be where leeds are now

Bankrupt as maybe, but at least it would still be Chelsea

But would it? If we'd gone bankrupt there was no certainty that someone would have come and bailed us out though Bernie Ecclestone and his crew may have had something to say there.

Archived