Gap down to 2 points - Utd under severe pressure

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

The headline that I can't find anywhere tonight icon_rolleyes.gif

I seem to remember when Utd were closing the gap on us a couple of years ago all I read in the papers was how they had games in hand and the gap was closing and could we handle the pressure. Looked on the BBC and Sky websites tonight and barely a mention of the fact that we breathing right down their necks.

I think the difference though is that when they were catching us we were considered to be new to the league title winning lark and thus they could justify a 'will they bottle it' story. With Utd they have a track record of winning titles and seeing off challengers.

However if Utd fail to take all 3 points tomorrow then there may be more press talk about the gap closing.

The other difference is that Utd have only recently gone to the top themselves so ti isn't as if they have been a long way clear for an extended period and then started to let it slip. Their recent form has undeniably been impressive.

Isn't today's game the only time we play before them this season? Every other time they get to extend before we bridge. Not 100% on that, but thats what it was like last season.

Come on Boro.

Well you know what they say, "it ain't over til ... WILL YOU SHUT UP YOU FAT COW!"

But seriously. Nope. Not saying it. I refuse to voice any kind of opinion on the matter of .. will we, won't we/can we can't we, until the end of tomorrow's game at the Riverside.

They have 6 games left but only two are at home so you never know..........

And one of them is against the all manure conquering Spammers (but this year Man U already have Tevez)