Stand up if you knew he'd f

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I have stated that I would begrudingly give my support to Grant till the end of the season because he is the Gaffer.

So, even though I am anti-Grant No.1, I am not going to rant on.

He must go for getting us where we are, a weakling at home.

4-4 draws against Spurs and Villa ( a first since Jose's departure and Roman's arrival)

losing a Cup final ( first since Mourinho)

losing to a lower league team in an FA Cup (first since Roman's arrival)

And the list go on...

Just how we did not beat Wigan is an enigma. We seem vunerable these days at the Bridge despite holding the longest unbeaten record.

But draws are as good as defeat as they make 3 for a win.

The way grant has given the advantage to Fergie is disgusting and putrid.

That's why Bucks and Kenyon were less than patronising when asked about Grant. At least he is leaving the Gaffer post for sure.

I am switching off my set... I know we will not even win the Champion's League with Grant, who has not won anything distinctive other than small Israeli titles.

The fans have spoken. Times Online polling, last checked, listed 63.6% of fans wanting Avram's dismissal.

I don't care about anyone because I have claimed the No.1 spot in the call. I think he could go to our academy and

help Rank Arnesen spend less money. Football's grandest and most expensive academy has yet to produce someone like what Man City had done with Micah Richards. How often have we seen Ben Sahar or Scott Sinclair even holding a permanent seat at the bench?

Avram did not turn up when it matters. It's not just about winning. We lost a final and a FA semi-final to a lower ranked team. Our victory over Arsenal was after all again a team lacking of self-belief after drawing so many games.

We had a chance to close the gap with Spurs, we didn't. We had a chance with Wigan, we didn't.

It's Wigan, the 15th placed team in the league, you know, not the Scousers or even Villa ! And at home too!

I am sick of his comment, " We will not give up"..." I am disappointed."'.... etc.

When he was appointed as the Gaffer, I said "No, No."... He was the spark for Mourinho's dismissal ( JM claimed he is no friend of Avram). Why did we even bother with someone without proper credentials? Would you see a doctor if he does not have a medical degree?

Tinkering - Did he think he is like Mr Tinker himself? More like Benitez.

Chelsea needs a champion. frankly, if it is Mourinho at 2nd today, I will think differently because someone of his pedigree would have at least delivered the Carling Cup and a FA Cup final appearance, after despatching Barnsley & Cardiff.

Of course, we would never have known this side of alternate history.

But I will support him till the end of the season, as a respect to the team and a diehard supporter.

Just get Avram out though I fear 2008-09 will be another teambuilding year.

I said that Chelsea was not going to win anything after Avram's appointment. So far, I have been correct.

I knew it was inevitable that we'd drop points last night as soon as i saw the line-up Grunt put out... If i was Joe Cole i'd be furious that i was left on the bench while someone like Malouda (who arguably has to be in the top 5 worst Chelsea players ever) gets a start... Joe is our one piece of flair, excitement and creativity at the best of times, Malouda doesn't look like he could make a sandwich let alone a goal scoring opportunity... Unfortunately i think we need major major changes in the summer both in the coaching staff and in the playing staff

I wrote this standing up by the way smack_head.gif

I knew it was inevitable that we'd drop points last night as soon as i saw the line-up Grunt put out... If i was Joe Cole i'd be furious that i was left on the bench while someone like Malouda (who arguably has to be in the top 5 worst Chelsea players ever) gets a start... Joe is our one piece of flair, excitement and creativity at the best of times, Malouda doesn't look like he could make a sandwich let alone a goal scoring opportunity... Unfortunately i think we need major major changes in the summer both in the coaching staff and in the playing staff

I wrote this standing up by the way smack_head.gif

This is what I wrote on Sunday:

I think we need to be careful about resting players. Everton away may be a more difficult game, but blow it tomorrow night and it all becomes pretty much irrelevant.

No I'm not trying to say I told you so. What I'm saying is that surely this has to be the final straw? I don't want to regurgitate the whole Grant Must Go argument - by now surely this is blatantly obvious to all but the most stubborn of Grant apologists. There is no reasonable excuse for not beating Wigan at home. Simple as that.

Lofty, thought the same thing myself, and posted something along the lines of needing to play a strong side last night. We had 5 'cup finals' til the end of the season, we needed to play our strongest 11 for every one, resting the odd player.

Very strange bench selection last night aswell 300.gif

I think we need to be careful about resting players. Everton away may be a more difficult game, but blow it tomorrow night and it all becomes pretty much irrelevant.

No I'm not trying to say I told you so. What I'm saying is that surely this has to be the final straw? I don't want to regurgitate the whole Grant Must Go argument - by now surely this is blatantly obvious to all but the most stubborn of Grant apologists. There is no reasonable excuse for not beating Wigan at home. Simple as that.

I don't think there's any excuse for a team with the supposed quality that we have at our disposable to fail to beat Wigan at home or away, we should be doing what ManUre and Arsenal do and be banging 3 or 4 in against teams like this. its dissapointing and to be honest its not acceptable