Rumours that Ballack may not start!

Listening to Talksport this morning and Brazil is saying he has heard from a "very reliable source close to Chelsea" that Ballack will not start!

I don't know if there is any truth in it, but I would be stunned if it's true.

Apparently both Ashley Cole and Vidic are big doubts through injury.

None of the Tv-stations here in Germany said something about Ballack not playing. The only thing they say is that it will be Ballacks most important moment ever if Chelsea will lift the trophy tonight. So I think it's all just bollocks and Ballack is playing and hopefully scoring. Ah, doesn't matter who scores as long as we gonna win this f**king CL :penqUIn:::Scalf::

from bbc.co.uk:

1543: The Big Cheese will be taking over from me in about 20 minutes (she's not really big, that's just a term of endearment) and thank the Lord, my eyes are beginning to bleed blue and red. BBC Sport's Jonathan Legard has had a chat with Michael Ballack's agent and he says there is no truth in the rumour that the German will not start for Chelsea.

IF we don't play ballack then that means one of two things. Essien lampard and maka as the midfield 3, which is a lot more defensive. And either Belletti or Paulo at RB who SAF will attack with Ronaldo in a floating role

Archived