Chelsea V Guangzhou Pharmaceutical

Mod

1pm GMT tomorrow, be interesting to see our new players and maybe some young one's getting a run out!

Have no idea who Guangzhou Pharmaceutical are, not that it should matter either!

Mr C, I too have Virgin Media, and find it VERY annoying that you can buy Man U TV and they give you L*verpool TV for FREE (says it all really), but you can't get Chels TV at all.

I intend to complain!

VERY annoying that you can buy Man U TV

I intend to complain!

it has its + side though

you dont flick on it by mistake :D

i used to have chelsea tv when i had sky, and in all honesty it wasnt that good, i'm talking when it 1st came out on sky

dont know if its any different now

it has its + side though

you dont flick on it by mistake :D

i used to have chelsea tv when i had sky, and in all honesty it wasnt that good, i'm talking when it 1st came out on sky

dont know if its any different now

It's definitely improved since it first came on, when it was pretty poor tbh. There's more programming and it's on more days a week.

Yeah keen on that. Have to be at my comp all pm anyway, so might as well combine it with the match and some top notch Shed End chat.

(obviously, as always, mine will NOT be top notch, but tough luck)

Looks like a pretty strong line up for this match :lol: -

cech-

boswinga-Carvahlo-Terry-Cole

Essien-John Obi- Deco- Lampard-

Anelka-Kalou

Subs: Cudicini, Ivanovic, Ferriera, Alex, Bridge, Malouda, SWP, Di Santo

Looks like the team for next season, which I don't find that bad-maybe I'm a little un-easy about Anelka. Would love Di Santo to come on!!

Archived