Keegan Walks......

bluedeano

It is believed that he has now left Newcastle.

No official word from the club yet.

I dont think it will be long.

"Newcastle United manager Kevin Keegan has been holding talks with the board regarding his future, according to reports.

Keegan returned for his second stint as Magpies manager in January, but rumours suggest he could be leaving his role.

Sky Sports News understands Keegan did not take training on Tuesday and met with board members on Monday."

Kevin Keegan has apparently been paid off by the Newcastle board , and bought a burnt out house nr the market town of Oswestry , Shropshire, with the intention of renovation !! :lol:

Thats not funny its sick, you should be ashamed. :angry:

He's gone.

Keegan resigns as Newcastle boss

I've been working desperately hard to find a way forward with the directors, but sadly that has not proved possible

It's my opinion that a manager must have the right to manage and that clubs should not impose upon any manager any player that he does not want

Is what he said, which rings a bell, it has to be said.

Archived