It Hurts

Tim W

You have to console yourself with the fact that no matter what they achieve they are only prepairing for their real assignment. To win something with a proper club renowned throughout Europe as a success rather then a joke outfit who's favourite players are then demonised for showing any signs of dedication or application.

Now of course they can move away from those horrible rumourse that have dogged the club throughout its history with regards to peodophillicy and homosexual practicsies within the so-called accademy?

Something the youth team has been able to avoid fortunately but the first team has been unable to avoid. Various rumours about homosexuality within the West Ham dressing room have alway surrounded the club but perhaps in this day and age its time for Wesy Ham to be the first team 'out of the closset'.... who knows.

Fair play to Zola, you don't really see many footballing legends get a 3-1 win in their first game. At least the blokes not hated at West Ham, I mean look how Dennis Wise has ended up. Again it's a split because Zola said his Chelsea days were nothing but the past, that hurt considering I grew up watching him. It was also painful seeing Steve Clarke jump with celebration considering he's regarded Chelsea through and through but chin up mate :smiley_crazy: at least Ray Wilkins (another Chelsea legend) took his job.

I don't think they will have to pay £30m - that is just the amount Shef Utd are claiming they should be compensated. The tribunal has just decided there should be some compensation, they have not awarded a figure yet.

Bottom line or me is that West ham should have been docked points in the first place (instead of being fined) , the FA bottled it and as a result this saga continues. Sheff Utd should be suing the FA now not West Ham.

Archived