Barca v. Villareal

blueday3

alves acting like a c**t again, i really hope someone ends that f**kers career.

hang on, you never know whos lurking on here. so i dont really hope he gets his career ended...

even though i do....

The more I see of Victor Valdez, the more I think that he really is not the weak link on that team. He makes great saves in important games, and he always seems to rise to the occasion.

Well, now it is 3-1 Barca in a cakewalk.

alves acting like a c**t again, i really hope someone ends that f**kers career.

hang on, you never know whos lurking on here. so i dont really hope he gets his career ended...

Know what you mean, if Barca's plane goes down on it's way to Rome I'll have Plod knocking on my door double quick :D

At least Alves won't be able to play in the final, this is a little consolation for me.

Isnt this subject to the new founded discretion of Uefa, theres talk of Fletchers red card being rescinded along with Abidals and possible Alves - so we can all enjoy the match a bit more!

I saw footage from that game today and I saw a couple of banners at the Nou Camp. If my Spanish is anything to go by, one of them said "The Victorious go to Rome". Seriously ?! Where the cluck did you come up with that ? Did you manage a win over us ? Pompous morons. I know you should be happy you will be playing at a final, but ffs, at least have the humility and decency to stay quiet after what happened.

The other one depicted Iniesta as Jesus. Apparently, Ovrebo's image didn't make it for the game, although the printing company promises it will be ready for the final.

c**ts.

Archived