Chelsea Football Club - Cheap as Chips

loz

55 minutes later and I am still a resident of the 'Virtual Waiting Room' trying to get tickets for the Wolves match.

It is a ridiculously two bob and a biscuit set up for a major football club with a huge budget. Do they just presume that everyone can put off leaving for work indefinitely until such time as their system can cope with the traffic.

Confirmation e-mail says Section L16C rather than gate.

OK. I'm seat 41 row AA in gate 11 so the good news for you is we'll be some way apart :)

The bad news for you is I'm pretty sure row GG is either the very back row or the penultimate one which means you will have a somewhat restricted view when people stand up.

Stand up... STAND UP!!!! I don't think so - I won't have people standing up at the dinner table, don't they know I have a picnic to get through.

Just make sure you don't get in the way of the delivery lad bringing my pepperoni pizza................

Bollicks. Didn't get on until this evening. Only MH and WesT Stand available. Went for MHU and before I'd my card details in, had a visitor.

By the time I got back to book, my session had run out. All MHU had gone and WSU was all that was left.

So look out for me WU7a Row2 seat 197. I'll maybe give you peasants a wave.

Bollicks. Didn't get on until this evening. Only MH and WesT Stand available. Went for MHU and before I'd my card details in, had a visitor.

By the time I got back to book, my session had run out. All MHU had gone and WSU was all that was left.

So look out for me WU7a Row2 seat 197. I'll maybe give you peasants a wave.

Enjoy your padded seat

Stand up... STAND UP!!!! I don't think so - I won't have people standing up at the dinner table, don't they know I have a picnic to get through.

I remember at the first piss-up I attended, Liam and bro complained about their restricted view. Liam told me that instead of singing "Stand up for the champions", they responded "Let's do things differently today, let's sit down for the champions", in that lovely Irish accent...

The memory still cracks me up today :D

Archived